Credit where credit is due

UberBeemer

Credit where credit is due.
Read to the end. You will be better for it.

ChrisFZ

I'm like, Pence's aide that contracted the virus and her husband a Trump speechwriter must have recovered...because nowhere in the speech was mention of Pyscho Joe Scarborough, Sleepy Joe Biden, hoax, scam, fake news, China.

....and a quick glance at Trumps latest tweets tonight toting conspiracy theory and putting children at risk to die (and their families), just in time for Summer break.
Yeah, that's smart. :rolleyes:

rfrefe.jpg

BeingStewie

“Fake Speech”. when he starts talking regularly like that then I’m willing to give him credit. He probably accepted to go along with this speech, to minimize the damage he caused by going golfing, of all days when deaths are reaching 100k.

It he talked and acted like this speech since January, he would have had a better chance of winning this November. But he blew it big time,

Just wait, in less than 24 hrs he will wash all the good feelings you got for him, and back to victimhood. The following is from Mark Cuban, Trump’s earlier supporter, and it really sums him up really well:

"This is what really bothers me about the president: He's the most powerful man in the world, and he always plays the victim card: 'The Dems are out to get me, the media is out to get me,'" the Dallas Mavericks owner said. "You've got to be the leader. You've got to be the strongest man in the game, and he just hasn't shown that strength."

UberBeemer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cuban is an actual self made billionaire, and a pretty sharp businessman. I think his show had better ratings too.

Randy Jack

So Merkel is actually Trump's speechwriter?

He gets all the best people, no doubt.

Who do you think wrote that for Merkel though? I'm guessing Max Martin.

UberBeemer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jack and Stewie, you guys realize Trump never gave that speech, right?

PeAceMaKer769

looks like hes in the rough
Post automatically merged:

“Fake Speech”. when he starts talking regularly like that then I’m willing to give him credit. He probably accepted to go along with this speech, to minimize the damage he caused by going golfing, of all days when deaths are reaching 100k.

It he talked and acted like this speech since January, he would have had a better chance of winning this November. But he blew it big time,

Just wait, in less than 24 hrs he will wash all the good feelings you got for him, and back to victimhood. The following is from Mark Cuban, Trump’s earlier supporter, and it really sums him up really well:

"This is what really bothers me about the president: He's the most powerful man in the world, and he always plays the victim card: 'The Dems are out to get me, the media is out to get me,'" the Dallas Mavericks owner said. "You've got to be the leader. You've got to be the strongest man in the game, and he just hasn't shown that strength."
From the article in the post:

CORRECTION: This speech was a speech delivered by German Chancellor Angela Merkel but with the word “Germany” replaced by “United States” throughout. We hoped President Donald Trump would deliver a compassionate address to the nation, but he is golfing.

quesie

Not a Mark Cuban fan, but on this he's right. Of course the reason Donniedraftdodger plays the victim card is because his sycophantic followers believe (mistakenly) that they're somehow victims.