Inshur

Crazy Uber driver falls nods off twice at 70 mph with family onboard.

soTuga

Dangerous, but it's now October, it's taken them 10 months to come forward.
Tfl our helpful useless regulators impose every useless new rule into PH drivers but fail to regulate in ways that protect the public and drivers incomes.

If there were less drivers on the road doing crazy hours, Uber and all the other Operators would have to charge more. Drivers doing the said part time (60hrs in 3days) would leave the trade.

Kunta kinte

It doesn't make sense. If you nod at 70/mile you will cause deadly collision for sure.
No I done it twice
When I done 20 hour shifts on uber. You doze off and then all of sudden you wake back up fresh and scared. But now I only doing 10 12 hours at office and only 5 half shifts and take bit more money. So them days gone.

R.M.Ahmad

No I done it twice
When I done 20 hour shifts on uber. You doze off and then all of sudden you wake back up fresh and scared. But now I only doing 10 12 hours at office and only 5 half shifts and take bit more money. So them days gone.

You are dangerous on the road. You shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Dubs666

No I done it twice
That's a trick to actually being recharged . You just have to learn how to get scared while awake

No way his head was in his lap and they were not wrapped aroud some tree in the fields , no way. This cheapo 'british' holidaymaker wanted a free ride to the airport.

Exactly , £40 to Gatwick 4 people and I wonder how many cases . I bet they kept cancelling till a galaxy came

This happened in December folks!!!!!

(I told you, people were starting to wake up.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4933278/Family-say-Uber-driver-fell-ASLEEP-M25-70mph.html

How come none of the stories from local mini cab companies never make the news , and I'm pretty sure there has been loads bad incidents at local offices

Kunta kinte

You are dangerous on the road. You shouldn't be allowed to drive.
Me dangerous don't make me laugh man.
I had to do what I had to do.
I have never had customer complaints and I never disrespect the other cars on road
Iam just giving you example.
I never had crash in 8 years driving private hire.

voodooman

even the famous take UBER

Ubermpv

They deserve it people want cheap cheap cheap
If they did call there local extra £10 or £15 better service
They want cheap they get monkey

Yes cheap and dangerous in that drivers case. Another driver giving us a bad press. We all know you love that momo.

Momo11

When you take an uber you're gambling with your life.
It called cutting corners
Need to support your local offices
No body see it coming this gig economy
They don't play by the rules
Account in Bermuda
Tax in Netherlands
No VAT
No phone
No investment in the host country
Army of corrupt politicians
Army lawyers
Army PR
Army newspapers

Then they cry
They say level of playing field

dark destroyer

Uber driving is very tiring but u make more. Last night in 10 hours did 30 jobs.maximum between jobs 5-10 mins. Came home totally knocked woke up after 9 hours sleep.At ph office on Friday 10 hours 8 jobs maximum wait 90 minutes came home fresh as a daisy only needed 6 hours sleep. Only thing is on uber xl I average 20 an hour and at office sub 15