Crazy trip in pontiac

MSUGrad9902

XL ping Saturday night - 1.6 surge. Pax rated 4.6. With XL ping and 1.6x surge, pax gets leeway for trip (she needs it for this trip too). Pick up in Pontiac. Pick up pax (1 rider so far). She gets into the front seat and says - so cold in here, (proceeds to turn up the passenger climate control to 90 and turn on the seat warmers (red flag #1 - this is July). No destination (red flag #2) - "I'll just give you directions as we go" (red flag #3). Winding through Pontiac - pick up another person. First stop - KFC drive through for mashed potatoes (red flag #4). Second stop - Taco Bell drive through (their freeze machine is down, so we proceed to a different taco bell drive through ( red flag #5). Then cottage inn pizza to pick up a to go order she placed during the ride (by this time I'm actively suppressing my urge to throw them both out, but it's XL and 1.6 surge).

Next stop is what appeared to be some sort of "commercial transaction" at a private residence - I didn't see what transpired at the residence (occupant of house and passenger #1 enter another vehicle to complete their business meeting - Pax #2 stayed in the car). Penultimate stop is in-n-out liquor. Drop both passengers off at the original pick up location. End ride (thank the Lord). Pax asks to see the fare (I'm super-interested too at this point, but it means I have to rate while she's looking). Fare to me $50 for this - trip took almost 1 full hour.

Note the driving directions pax offered included which lane to be in at any given time, which is not annoying at all.

I will not be accepting a trip from this Pax again. Good luck to all of you.

vesolehome

XL ping Saturday night - 1.6 surge. Pax rated 4.6. With XL ping and 1.6x surge, pax gets leeway for trip (she needs it for this trip too). Pick up in Pontiac. Pick up pax (1 rider so far). She gets into the front seat and says - so cold in here, (proceeds to turn up the passenger climate control to 90 and turn on the seat warmers (red flag #1 - this is July). No destination (red flag #2) - "I'll just give you directions as we go" (red flag #3). Winding through Pontiac - pick up another person. First stop - KFC drive through for mashed potatoes (red flag #4). Second stop - Taco Bell drive through (their freeze machine is down, so we proceed to a different taco bell drive through ( red flag #5). Then cottage inn pizza to pick up a to go order she placed during the ride (by this time I'm actively suppressing my urge to throw them both out, but it's XL and 1.6 surge).

Next stop is what appeared to be some sort of "commercial transaction" at a private residence - I didn't see what transpired at the residence (occupant of house and passenger #1 enter another vehicle to complete their business meeting - Pax #2 stayed in the car). Penultimate stop is in-n-out liquor. Drop both passengers off at the original pick up location. End ride (thank the Lord). Pax asks to see the fare (I'm super-interested too at this point, but it means I have to rate while she's looking). Fare to me $50 for this - trip took almost 1 full hour.

Note the driving directions pax offered included which lane to be in at any given time, which is not annoying at all.

I will not be accepting a trip from this Pax again. Good luck to all of you.
I probably would have driven off first change I got (pizza pick up?) unless one person stayed in your car.
I hate the ghetto cities, Detroit, Pontiac, Mt Clemens. Whenever I drop off, I get out of dodge as fast as I can.
Wonder why they ordered an XL?

Uber48208

I had my first weirdo on my 11th ride ... yesterday afternoon, picked up a PAX in Plymouth who wanted to go to a house in Detroit - on the way, asked me to make a stop a few exits before the address he punched in... he didn't know the address, just told me he'd give me verbal directions... end up going into a super shady neighborhood... he shows me the house he wants to go to and as I start pulling into the driveway, he panics and says "NO, no, don't pull in there - just pull up on the street...."

He leaves his phone in the car and says he'll be right back... if his phone wasn't in the back seat, I'd have been gone... I wait 5 minutes, he comes out smelling like the joint he just took a hit of and tells me he'll catch a ride w/ his friend the rest of the way... grabs his phone and fist bumps me...

I guess that was my Baptism to rideshare there...

kboy3

You're right. Once a week at least. It shoots up dramatically if you hang around the south end of southfield freeway too.