Crazy story

Who35

So last night I'm working in Durham and I get a request. I'm tired and I decide to cancel and go home. This is how our conversation went?

The rider "?"
Me "Sorry had car trouble had to stop."
The rider"bullshit"
The Rider"you want some head?"
Me "Huh?"
The rider "i wanna suck some dick?"
Me"......."
No this exchange took place all after I cancelled the trip. Anybody every have a crazy expierence before like this?

Bill Wirth

Nope but 1 time had trouble finding a guy with his girlfriend in chapel hill. Anyway guy puts girlfriend on his phone to talk to me and she says she is going to call my supervisor and get me fired. My reply was good luck and if you find out who my supervisor is please let me know!

Who35

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope but 1 time had trouble finding a guy with his girlfriend in chapel hill. Anyway guy puts girlfriend on his phone to talk to me and she says she is going to call my supervisor and get me fired. My reply was good luck and if you find out who my supervisor is please let me know!
LOL

Taxi Driver in Arizona

So last night I'm working in Durham and I get a request. I'm tired and I decide to cancel and go home. This is how our conversation went?

The rider "?"
The rider"bullshit"
Me "Huh?"
The rider "i wanna suck some &%[email protected]!*?"
Me"......."
No this exchange took place all after I cancelled the trip. Anybody every have a crazy expierence before like this?
So, how was it?

Respect The Beard

The rider "?"
The rider"bullshit"
Me "Huh?"
The rider "i wanna suck some &%[email protected]!*?"
Me"......."

Who35

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, sight unseen? That's quite the offer!
Not really, our picture comes up for the rider so they knew what I looked like....
That's crazy!