Crazy long Pool rides last night.

KekeLo

Yeah, I had 2 long one's yesterday. I've noticed how those pool pax try to play games. All of them want to be dropped off first.

One pax the other day was trying to give me directions to this other pax destination because she was late. The directions she gave me passed by her destination first, so I let her out with a 1*.

How about when they order pool and say they're in a rush? Who cares.

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd take those ALL day/night long about now....This driver is on HourlyHell right now....literally did not have one ping for four hours last night (7pm-11pm) sitting in Hollywood, 90210, WeHo & DTLA :mad:
Wow really. I am convinced Uber gives special treatment to some. I was so busy I had to let so many go just to pee and eat yesterday. My stupid acceptance rate dropped because I had to let them go.

UberLaLa

Wow really. I am convinced Uber gives special treatment to some. I was so busy I had to let so many go just to pee and eat yesterday. My stupid acceptance rate dropped because I had to let them go.
Oh they definitely give special treatment to some....Hourly gets the You will receive 1 Ping per hour treatment - so they can keep us out there longer. I'm on $35 gross an hour with $200 30 Trip bonus. On a regular Friday night, where I bang out 30 trips easy, I would have Earned $564 last night. Instead I got a total of 13 pings over 12 hours and need to drive all 3 weekend nights to get that $200 bonus...

:confused:

Breezze

Oh they definitely give special treatment to some....Hourly gets the You will receive 1 Ping per hour treatment - so they can keep us out there longer. I'm on $35 gross an hour with $200 30 Trip bonus. On a regular Friday night, where I bang out 30 trips easy, I would have Earned $564 last night. Instead I got a total of 13 pings over 12 hours and need to drive all 3 weekend nights to get that $200 bonus...

Did they up the hourly guarantee to $35 hour/30 trips / $200 bonus? Used to see $30 hour / 30 trips / $150 bonus

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yikes... So to get back to medals when you fall off is a nightmare

ChinatownJake

I'd take those ALL day/night long about now....This driver is on HourlyHell right now....literally did not have one ping for four hours last night (7pm-11pm) sitting in Hollywood, 90210, WeHo & DTLA :mad:
In those situations, it's called rideshaft.

UberLaLa

Did they up the hourly guarantee to $35 hour/30 trips / $200 bonus? Used to see $30 hour / 30 trips / $150 bonus
Mon-Thur this week was the $30 an hour $150 30 trip bonus. Fri-Sun is $35 an hour $200 30 trips. So, I will get $350 purely from bonus Trips this week, plus the Hourly. But it's so painful doing such.....

:frown::mad::confused::eek::rolleyes:

Breezze

Mon-Thur this week was the $30 an hour $150 30 trip bonus. Fri-Sun is $35 an hour $200 30 trips. So, I will get $350 purely from bonus Trips this week, plus the Hourly. But it's so painful doing such.....

:frown::mad::confused::eek::rolleyes:
That will put you back to the gold and 15 trips away from Platinum .. Lol :wink:

Queenofthepak

Wow really. I am convinced Uber gives special treatment to some. I was so busy I had to let so many go just to pee and eat yesterday. My stupid acceptance rate dropped because I had to let them go.[/QUOTE
Same here. I had to logoff for bathroom, gas, and to eat because I kept getting so many pings.

UberLaLa

Rather than letting them Ping out...try Accepting and calling them. Hi it's Uber, I was just going to turn the App off and get gas/go to the bathroom (whatever) I will be there at (add the 5 minutes you need to what Navigation says) would you like to wait? If not, feel free to Cancel now and Uber will not charge you.

I do this and it works like a charm. :wink:

Hunter420

This is such a different rate. 80% of drivers arn't making anything. Can you explain, what makes you so special?