Covfefe Just Weeded out many Drivers

atthehop

I seriously doubt if many of the "Dreamer Children" are Uber drivers. The #FakePresident is the worst thing that's happened to this country since Pearl Harbor...
I am sure your correct, its just sad to see so many of his followers are still believing he can lead them. Putin needs to release the videos he has of Drump.

UberSchmuber

Covfefe ended DACA.
As constitutionally required, DACA has 6 months before it is no longer in effect and the courts ruled it unconstitutional, like most of Obama's other executive orders.
Mr. 57 States could have directed Congress to draft the law like Trump is now, unless we are tossing out the Constitution with the bath water.
If you think I'm wrong, ask the Constitutional scholar Barrack Obama, who clearly stated he didn't have the authority to do this before he went and did it anyway.
This has NOTHING to do with Uber.
As for Russia Lovers, Trump didn't green light 20% of our uranium supply to be controlled by Russia (Uranium One, Rosatom) for campaign contributions, Hillary did.

Last edited:

Dug_M

Covfefe MaGa for life..

In other news, Uber tripled their rates since DACA is dead and they lost 80% of their drivers. ;-)
80% I don't think so... But it's now up to congress to get it right they have 6 months to do so... there is a bill on the floor that will enable them to fix this but now it's up to them (congress) to do so... I guess they will have to actually do some real work now...

UberPete1911

80% I don't think so... But it's now up to congress to get it right they have 6 months to do so... there is a bill on the floor that will enable them to fix this but now it's up to them (congress) to do so... I guess they will have to actually do some real work now...
Hey. I wrote that as a joke. Honestly, 80% is an unreal number, but DACA will affect quite a few people in the Uberverse.

That 6 months that they have to fix it, it won't happen. Covfefes DACA termination was retaliation for not having the wall built. He's getting back at the Democrats basically.

Then again, what did you expect from a TV reality wh00r3.

UberSchmuber

OMFG, the Democrats will have to work with Republicans to get what they want!'?
What a friggin' nightmare! Let's see how the party of resistance works when they aren't slow walking nominees through the Senate and actually have to compromise and legislate. Guess that will begin when Pelosi, Schumer and Luis Gutiérrez stop throwing a temper tantrum.

Last edited:

mikewithebike

As constitutionally required, DACA has 6 months before it is no longer in effect and the courts ruled it unconstitutional, like most of Obama's other executive orders.
Mr. 57 States could have directed Congress to draft the law like Trump is now, unless we are tossing out the Constitution with the bath water.
If you think I'm wrong, ask the Constitutional scholar Barrack Obama, who clearly stated he didn't have the authority to do this before he went and did it anyway.
This has NOTHING to do with Uber.
As for Russia Lovers, Trump didn't green light 20% of our uranium supply to be controlled by Russia (Uranium One, Ross Adams) for campaign contributions, Hillary did.
You are wrong about Hillary and the uranium...

UberSchmuber

Unfortunately nothing will change the mind of a true believer...
Not even the NEW YORK TIMES?! BLASPHEME !!!
I like people who do actual research... :cool:
there is a bill on the floor that will enable them to fix this
The 300 page bill on the Senate floor now is a poison pill that would not pass the House for 2 reasons:
1. It allows for exemptions for gang members (worded in tortured language to try and sneak it by)
2. It has a provision to fund illegal alien "start up" businesses. This very language can only originate in bills STARTED in the House of Representatives, where the sole "power of the purse" rests.
Heard both of these items read directly from a copy of the bill from someone who went through all 3oo pages. Unless the House/Ryan is cowed into illegally approving this as is, it is dead on arrival and back to the drawing boards.

Covfefe ended DACA.
Last but not least, Obama ended DACA when he started it.
Why? Because no President since good old Double R signed the first immigration reform bill, has ever NOT looked the other way on this issue. Your brilliant "Constitutional Scholar" codified it by writing it down as Executive Order, thus making it a legally attackable target AND by claiming a power that he himself claimed he didn't have (& was correct for once)on MULTIPLE occasions on video in speeches he gave. Personally, I would like to see the real "Dreamers" given some sort of legal status, but not with pork, fillers and other preservatives; a Kosher Bill as it were.

Last edited:

PrestonT

You are wrong about Hillary and the uranium...

Correct, he is wrong. She didn't sell the interest in Uranium One for campaign contributions, she sold it for contributions to the Clinton Foundation and for very lucrative speaker fees to Bill.

UberSchmuber

Correct, he is wrong. She didn't sell the interest in Uranium One for campaign contributions, she sold it for contributions to the Clinton Foundation and for very lucrative speaker fees to Bill.
Isn't the point that she sold influence and COLLUDED with the Russians, but I'm sure not one penny of which from either was used toward Hillary's campaign and that's why they didn't feel the need to disclose it.