1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Courtney Love just ripped into UberEats on Twitter

Discussion in 'UberEATS' started by BurgerTiime, Mar 2, 2018.

1. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
  2. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    Courtney Love probably orders Uber Pool as well.

Hiran, Santa, MHR and 3 others like this.
  3. HotUberMess

HotUberMess

It’s Courtney Love, she didn’t hear the doorbell over her drug-fueled raging heartbeat

Hiran, MHR, OneRideOneVomit and 3 others like this.
  4. Sorien

Sorien

Based on most of the posts in this forum, she has a point.

5. Delman

Delman

It's sad that she's using her considerable fame and the reach she has to just bash us. I work hard as an eats driver and out of over 1,000 deliveries I've had to cancel and dump the food only 5 times. And each time I spent more than the 5 minutes they are given to get to the door or wherever to get them their food. She is right that Uber support sucks ass but I doubt the driver didn't make a considerable effort to find her.
    We don't know the whole story... was she in a hotel when she ordered and didn't leave a room number and not answer the phone when the driver called?
    Does she not know that we make like $4 or $5 an order. The reason we can't wait around looking for the customer for more than ten minutes is that we don't get paid by the hour. To make the $4-5 we already drove to restaurant, waited, drove to her location, waited.. and with traffic and parking 30 or 40 minutes could have passed. If we are lucky the restaurant is ready with the food when we get there and same with the customer so we can do 2 to 3 deliveries an hour.
    She has the resources and money that I don't know why she's ordering from ubereats in the first place?! It's a budget service.
    I'm a fan of her music, I've seen her in concert and quite upset at her for calling for a boycott. It's hard enough trying to make a little money with these gigs.
    She could be doing so much more with her time and money than crap on all of us because she was not ready for her delivery guy.
    Come on, be ready for your driver. We work hard to get you your food. Add a tip and be nice.

rajlondon, Hiran, Doowop and 2 others like this.
  6. 1.5 million followers. 1.5 million people that won't order uber eats ever again.

At least for a week or so until they get hungry and are too stoned to leave their houses...

Hiran, Santa, jester121 and 2 others like this.
  7. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust

Too bad she missed out on the special sauce.

8. dnlbaboof

dnlbaboof

uber eats is about 10 bucks an hour.......

9. Chris1973

Chris1973

Steve Harvey and now Courtney "Killed the **** out of Kurt Cobain" Love hating on UberEats. It's just a matter of time before they fold under pressure now!

Hiran likes this.
  10. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    I guess there wasn't enough cocaine shaved onto her chicken parm

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    Hiran likes this.
  11. Mole

Mole

I’m willing to bet she will use uber eats again quite soon. I give it 4 days.

Hiran likes this.
  12. Chris1973

Chris1973

She probably made the same complaints against her heroin dealer.

Hiran, Santa, johnx and 3 others like this.
  13. Sorien

Sorien

uh, no it isn't.

14. NYUber123

NYUber123

Great. So my Postmates app should be busy for a few days.

15. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    She did ask for diet heroin with lemon. Not just heroin

Chris1973 and Skepticaldriver like this.
  16. I wish I would have been that driver. I would have felt joy canceling on a crap person like her. I would have retired from uber after that one. Go out on top.

Chris1973 and johnx like this.
  17. Uber eats killed delivery the same way courtney love killed kurt.

Id eat her food order on a full stomach and tweet her the finger

Hiran, Chris1973 and Uberdaddyo like this.
  18. RunWithScissors SLC

RunWithScissors SLC

Driving:
    UberX
    Odd how many people order food, then it's like they forget all about it. We can and they are like, hey, I'm busy eating.don't bother me.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  19. JZeig1

JZeig1

Did you really have to leave the ChipAhoy bitmap up there. I'm addicted to those damn cookies. That's mean. LOL

20. what a petulant little kunt who killed one of the best songwriters of our generatiom