Corona virus is a non-issue.

waldowainthrop

Not turning the other cheek like I used to. Sorry, the right was way too civil for way too long, letting the left control the conversation by yelling and screaming. That time is over.
🤷🏼‍♂️ Giving up on political discourse is like giving up on democracy. You do know how that makes you sound, right?

Try not blame me for the people who share a vague ideological similarity to me and I’ll try not to blame you for the same.

BigRedDriver

🤷🏼‍♂️ Giving up on political discourse is like giving up on democracy. You do know how that makes you sound, right?

Try not blame me for the people who share a vague ideological similarity to me and I’ll try not to blame you for the same.
you have always debated civilly and honestly ( to your belief). YOU will receive the same.

tcaud

This virus is very serious. Unlike other viruses exposure levels matter... more virus = worse outcome. I'm glad the primaries were postponed... after the bribes for hospital get reported, Americans will be ready for meaningful change.

TemptingFate

Death toll in the US a whopping 71

Good iob you idiots
Next week:
Death toll in the US a whopping 300

Good job you idiots

Next month:
Death toll in the US a whopping 3,000

Good job you idiots

Two months from now:
Death toll in the US a whopping 30,000

Good job you idiots

Election Day:
Death toll in the US a whopping 300,000

Not Trump's fault! He did everything he could. Why are you blaming him for not taking action? Good job you idiots

Valar Dohaeris

Next week:
Death toll in the US a whopping 300

Good job you idiots

Next month:
Death toll in the US a whopping 3,000

Good job you idiots

Two months from now:
Death toll in the US a whopping 30,000

Good job you idiots

Election Day:
Death toll in the US a whopping 300,000

Not Trump's fault! He did everything he could. Why are you blaming him for not taking action? Good job you idiots
If the 300,000 isn't accurate, will you leave the site for good?
Post automatically merged:

No one in my immediate family or circle of friends has died yet.

Nice one you morons
Do you feel it's Trumps fault that the Florida beaches are crowded right now or that young Democrats flooded the bars in NJ and NY the last few nights? You're a logical poster; draw me a picture how connecting those events to Trump would work.

waldowainthrop

Do you feel it's Trumps fault that the Florida beaches are crowded right now or that young Democrats flooded the bars in NJ and NY the last few nights? You're a logical poster; draw me a picture how connecting those events to Trump would work.
I’m not being logical in this thread. I just like countering Greg because that’s what he does on most of the threads he comments on.

I’m not blaming Trump or the governments for anything – I’ll wait and see how things shake out in a couple of months as the picture isn’t clear enough at the moment.

amazinghl

Taiwan is 81 miles away from China but they took the precaution due to what they learn from SARS, they have 52 infected.
Meanwhile, all the European countries didn't think it'll be on their turf, look at them now.

TemptingFate

If the 300,000 isn't accurate, will you leave the site for good?
Post automatically merged:

More than 300,000 Americans likely would be killed by the inept and corrupt leadership in the White House who failed to respond, allowing an uncontrolled coronavirus epidemic to take hold in the US. The pandemic was uncontrolled and people are still congregating because of idiots like Trump and his fans (looking around the forum) who downplay the risks for their own political gain.

The village idiot Trump disbanded the pandemic response team established by the responsible and intelligent President Obama because Trump said he "doesn't like to see people standing around doing nothing." So there was no team of professionals from CDC, NIH, NSC, HSA, DOD in place to respond to the crisis immediately as the pandemic blew up in China, Europe and then hit the US. Trump put his creationist VP, Pence, who doesn't even believe in the theory of evolution, in charge of the most serious public health science mission of his presidency. Then Trump called in reinforcements from his son-in-law Jared Kushner, the bankrupt "wunderkid" real estate mogul, to solicit advice from his brother Joshua, who then asked his father-in-law, a physician, who then solicited advice from a Facebook group. That's the level of idiocy in leadership that will lead to 100,000s of unnecessary American deaths.

It wouldn't be as bad if the MAGAts just killed each other with their ignorance, like smokers and heroin junkies, but unfortunately, infectious diseases spread throughout the community, affecting innocent lives along with the willfully ignorant.

Trump called this pandemic a hoax just 2 weeks ago. Said it was no worse than a bad flu and nothing to worry about. He was trying to calm the stock market because he saw in its jitters his own political demise. Now the market is down 30% in less than a month and Trump's goose is cooked.

Luckily, there are still real career scientists employed at CDC, like Dr. Fauci, who can provide competent medical and public health expertise to this confederacy of dunces. Because the government is belatedly responding with emergency measures, there is hope, but no certainty, that the epidemic may still be contained. If a vaccine or treatment can be developed quickly, more unnecessary deaths may be averted.

But if we leave the response to the Orange Gibbon and his MAGAt morons who continue to underestimate the threat, then yes there will surely be 100,000s of Americans unnecessarily killed by their ignorance. Thinking Americans will be massively relieved when the Orange skid mark is finally booted out of power and his ragtag white supremacist army of undereducated misfits can crawl back under their rocks to lick their wounds while blathering coronavirus conspiracy theories involving the Deep State, "Demo-commies," "Libtards," Mexicans, Muslims, "feminazis," and all the other excuses for why their life sucks. I expect you to join them.

JohnnyBravo836

Your communist media puppets just want free disaster money and panic. Just ignore it, ignore lyfts propaganda the same way you would ignore their shitty bonuses, and move on.

Stop watching television.
Ok, so with the benefit of 11 days hindsight from the original post, how's this position workin' out for ya so far? Still convinced it's a "non-issue"? :wink:

BigRedDriver

More than 300,000 Americans likely would be killed by the inept and corrupt leadership in the White House who failed to respond, allowing an uncontrolled coronavirus epidemic to take hold in the US. The pandemic was uncontrolled and people are still congregating because of idiots like Trump and his fans (looking around the forum) who downplay the risks for their own political gain.

The village idiot Trump disbanded the pandemic response team established by the responsible and intelligent President Obama because Trump said he "doesn't like to see people standing around doing nothing." So there was no team of professionals from CDC, NIH, NSC, HSA, DOD in place to respond to the crisis immediately as the pandemic blew up in China, Europe and then hit the US. Trump put his creationist VP, Pence, who doesn't even believe in the theory of evolution, in charge of the most serious public health science mission of his presidency. Then Trump called in reinforcements from his son-in-law Jared Kushner, the bankrupt "wunderkid" real estate mogul, to solicit advice from his brother Joshua, who then asked his father-in-law, a physician, who then solicited advice from a Facebook group. That's the level of idiocy in leadership that will lead to 100,000s of unnecessary American deaths.

It wouldn't be as bad if the MAGAts just killed each other with their ignorance, like smokers and heroin junkies, but unfortunately, infectious diseases spread throughout the community, affecting innocent lives along with the willfully ignorant.

Trump called this pandemic a hoax just 2 weeks ago. Said it was no worse than a bad flu and nothing to worry about. He was trying to calm the stock market because he saw in its jitters his own political demise. Now the market is down 30% in less than a month and Trump's goose is cooked.

Luckily, there are still real career scientists employed at CDC, like Dr. Fauci, who can provide competent medical and public health expertise to this confederacy of dunces. Because the government is belatedly responding with emergency measures, there is hope, but no certainty, that the epidemic may still be contained. If a vaccine or treatment can be developed quickly, more unnecessary deaths may be averted.

But if we leave the response to the Orange Gibbon and his MAGAt morons who continue to underestimate the threat, then yes there will surely be 100,000s of Americans unnecessarily killed by their ignorance. Thinking Americans will be massively relieved when the Orange skid mark is finally booted out of power and his ragtag white supremacist army of undereducated misfits can crawl back under their rocks to lick their wounds while blathering coronavirus conspiracy theories involving the Deep State, "Demo-commies," "Libtards," Mexicans, Muslims, "feminazis," and all the other excuses for why their life sucks. I expect you to join them.
Yes Dear, so explain to us all why the hospitals and medical professionals in general, with billions and billions of reserves, were woefully unprepared for this.

Here, let me help.........

RUSSIA!

Such a troll you are.

TemptingFate

Yes Dear, so explain to us all why the hospitals and medical professionals in general, with billions and billions of reserves, were woefully unprepared for this.

Here, let me help.........

RUSSIA!

Such a troll you are.
Yeah, that makes sense. Hospitals and doctors should prepare for epidemics but the White House bears no leadership responsibility. What is the president's primary duty? To protect the American people.
I understand why you would not want to hold Trump responsible because he's a failure but you like him for some reason so you want to defend him and deflect the blame for his failures as much as possible.

If you call me dear, I'll call you honey. I'm not gay but it's OK if you are.

BigRedDriver

Yeah, that makes sense. Hospitals and doctors should prepare for epidemics but the White House bears no leadership responsibility. What is the president's primary duty? To protect the American people.
I understand why you would not want to hold Trump responsible because he's a failure but you like him for some reason so you want to defend him and deflect the blame for his failures as much as possible.

If you call me dear, I'll call you honey. I'm not gay but it's OK if you are.
Being a progressive, calling someone gay is actually homophobic.

but never mind.

Hey, did you also see how unprepared Washington State, New York and California were. Fascinating how the progressive States seemed to be helpless even though they had months and months to prepare.

TemptingFate

Being a progressive, calling someone gay is actually homophobic.

but never mind.

Hey, did you also see how unprepared Washington State, New York and California were. Fascinating how the progressive States seemed to be helpless even though they had months and months to prepare.
I said its OK if you're gay. No need to be defensive.
We should emulate West Virginia with zero cases. They must be doing something right, like extreme poverty and minimal business activity.
Your logic is impeccable as usual.

BigRedDriver

I said its OK if you're gay. No need to be defensive.
We should emulate West Virginia with zero cases. They must be doing something right, like extreme poverty and minimal business activity.
Your logic is impeccable as usual.
see, there you go flirting again. Not interested lil fella. But can’t blame ya, the women can’t keep their hand off me.

But nice deflection ya got going.

Now back to your number of 300,000 deaths by November. Does people dying give you the wood?