Corona Quitters?

RioRoja

And by saying you improved your situation, does not help others who really depend almost solely on Uber/ Lyft, that's why I don't talk about my situation here.
Indeed over the years I've been one of the least helpful participants on this forum.

ItsAConspiracy

Lol! Give fox news a rest, itll do you a lot of good.
Its A Conspiracy! Sorry, couldnt help it... no offense MichaelMax but that is 100% crazy talk.
We should all give Fox News as well as CNN and similar "news" sources a rest. Good luck to everyone and be careful!

Tesladriver

Black and premium requests dropped sharply too... Private Jets were pretty busy this week but they got record cancellations for the next 2 weeks...
hubs are closed = no new drivers
My daughter’s July!!! Colorado summer camp is cancelled yesterday ( no refund but she can visit next year)
So cut your spendings and be safe, all of you

MichaelMax

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know it was crazy , but things were going great til she ripped up the state of the union speech.
I know Rio, you have been 1 of the mist helpful peeps on this forum, for real. & Thanks for that.

Daisey77

Black and premium requests dropped sharply too... Private Jets were pretty busy this week but they got record cancellations for the next 2 weeks...
hubs are closed = no new drivers
My daughter’s July!!! Colorado summer camp is cancelled yesterday ( no refund but she can visit next year)
So cut your spendings and be safe, all of you
Hubs being closed does not equal no new drivers. Driver's can sign up online without ever visiting the Hub. I know I did

RioRoja

Hubs being closed does not equal no new drivers. Driver's can sign up online without ever visiting the Hub. I know I did
Ditto for my OG UberX driver account, but getting my Black account setup properly last summer took at least five or six visits to the hub after the online support folks proved useless.

OMG GO!

I know it was crazy , but things were going great til she ripped up the state of the union speech.
I know Rio, you have been 1 of the mist helpful peeps on this forum, for real. & Thanks for that.
Things were going great untill THEN? LMFAO cmooooon man! You really think @@@@ing pelosi and the dems have such power that they themselves spread a disease that has entire other nations going on lockdown? You have way more faith in their efficiency and capabilities than i do. You must think pretty higly in their ability to govern then?

MichaelMax

Oh lighten up, it was a joke; still think she would if she could lol.

But yes, IMO, things were going great. Now if you simply have/ had all your eggs in the U/L basket it was not and certainly wont be great now

OMG GO!

Oh lighten up, it was a joke; still think she would if she could lol.

But yes, IMO, things were going great. Now if you simply have/ had all your eggs in the U/L basket it was not and certainly wont be great now
If you really think that, youve had way too much fox news koolaid. No better than the crazy overzealous SJWs out there. Like you live in some comic book world. "I dont like Pelosi so i think she would infect the world with a disease". Lol seriously some people are so partisan its mind boggling!

MichaelMax

If you didn't think it was good a couple weeks ago you will in a another couple weeks
Post automatically merged:

And the Fox News dig seems to be a favorite of you liberals I don't watch the Fox News anyway

But I did see Pelosi look like an ass ripping up the State of the Union message and I have watched welfare for all heart attack Bernie and stuttering Joe who have no freaking chance, thank goodness

Last edited:

Amos69

Lack of drivers? This is going to bring back thousands who tried before and failed or just didn't like it much.

Thousands.

[email protected]

How are you full time drivers doing? I went out to brunch yesterday to get out before it's too late and took an Uber. The driver said that it had been pretty steady up to that point, though I'm not sure how the rest of her day went. I walked around downtown and home afterwards. There still seemed to be people out and about, though I suspect that might change in the next day or two here.

[email protected]

I drive PT, late nights, and most nights are about 1/3 of my normal income. I just signed up for Uber Eats because now that Denver restaurants are closed to diners, the money seems to be going to meal delivery.
When did Denver restaurants close to diners, or do you just mean some have closed/people aren't dining out? Everything seemed open yesterday...though, one place I went said they were going to only allow half the tables/bar seats to be occupied at one time. That seemed to be how many people were out yesterday anyway, though. It was kind of nice to have space to move around. I had to get out before everything really does shut down... 😁

EDIT: I just saw restaurants will be shut down for dine-in as if tomorrow morning in Denver for EIGHT weeks! 😳😳😳

Last edited:

Daisey77

I stopped by Ians pizza last night to use the restroom and grab a slice. They we're locking up doors and said they're closed until further notice.

OMG GO!

If you didn't think it was good a couple weeks ago you will in a another couple weeks
Post automatically merged:

And the Fox News dig seems to be a favorite of you liberals I don't watch the Fox News anyway

But I did see Pelosi look like an ass ripping up the State of the Union message and I have watched welfare for all heart attack Bernie and stuttering Joe who have no freaking chance, thank goodness
Im not 'a liberal', i just find the right wing partisan diatribe too funny. The Hardcore left can be a silly sometimes but youre clearly going hard right fox news. You either do watch or read a lot of fox news or just repeat what your friends and family who do watch it say and post. Not hating on ya bud, just laughing is all.

Daisey77

Even for takeout/delivery?
Yeah. They do normally offer delivery and the part of the Uber Eats circuit. so I'm thinking they may reopen for delivery at some point. Maybe once they get more info from the state. This was yesterday before the state announced anything. so I'm sure everything was clear as mud, if they even knew the state was going to shut things down. from talking to them it sounded like the owner was doing it on his own, as a business owner