Corona Proofed Rides!! Show pics of your Safe-er vehicle!

fork2323

So, I finally gave in after not working for almost 2 weeks and set my ride up and worked Saturday and pulled in $100.
Spent about $8 on supplies.. not in the pics are plastic I shoved under the front seats and created skirts that seal it off from the back seats.
I know its ghetto, but the costumers seemed to appreciate it and thought it was great and felt safer in my ride..
Plus it was good just to get out of the house.. No one gets to sit in front passenger seat..

back seat.jpg
front seat.jpg

Big Lou

So, I finally gave in after not working for almost 2 weeks and set my ride up and worked Saturday and pulled in $100.
Spent about $8 on supplies.. not in the pics are plastic I shoved under the front seats and created skirts that seal it off from the back seats.
I know its ghetto, but the costumers seemed to appreciate it and thought it was great and felt safer in my ride..
Plus it was good just to get out of the house.. No one gets to sit in front passenger seat..

View attachment 439387 View attachment 439388
Applause to you!! At least you're doing something and if it makes the pax's feel safe from the driver....go for it!

fork2323

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So when the 2nd pax got in they didn't mind the Corona Virus laden plastic in their face?
2nd pax? pool is cancled.. I have had 2 people in one ride in back.. they really dug it and took pics and felt safer.. not thinking of course of all the dirty people who just sat in their seat..lol

Dice Man

Good but the wind will take it off.
Use a dog barrier and cover it with the nylon sheets.
Send a message to the passengers after you accept the ping saying
"No mask No ride"
"Please cancel the ride if you are not wearing a mask"
I am home sick, I went to the doctor, it's not corona, just a cold.
Stay safe.

Bartolovski

"No mask No ride"
Stay safe.
Did they test you? If not then don't depend on it. They send a lot of people back with that bs only to find out a few days later they don't have the flu.

fork2323

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"No mask No ride"
Stay safe.
The wind has been fine, I dont open all the windows all the way.. just 2 on same side and its fine