Corona assistance

Stephls88

Anybody know where I upload my documentation for the covid assistance? I was tested for it and have documentation stating to self-quarantine for 14 days. I keep seeing where it talks about the assistance but I don’t see where to upload it

Stephls88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did. They have to send out a link there isn’t one in the app. Waiting on the test results. They said could take up to a week. But have documentation saying I cannot leave my house for 14 days.

BadYota

I did. They have to send out a link there isn’t one in the app. Waiting on the test results. They said could take up to a week. But have documentation saying I cannot leave my house for 14 days.
Hmm that’s interesting. If that’s the case we might as well all get tested then if it’s a 14 self quarantine “just in case” and a 1 week test. If you do get compensated please let the whole UP.net know because you’d be the first that I know of

Stephls88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They won’t run the test unless it’s warranted. they gave it to me because I was symptomatic for 3 days and was advised to go to the hospital today. They ran strep and flu and a chest X-ray for bronchitis. All came back negative. I’m high risk because I have lupus. There’s a shortage of tests so they are only doing it if the symptoms align. I uploaded by documentation today and they said it could take 2-5 business days. But I’ll definitely let everyone know!