Cops blinding us on weekend nights.

Juberlily

Who here works weekend nights? Picking up the inebriated? Have you had a blinding flashlight in your eyes from cops telling you to move on?? Between South and Maryland on Meridian. Do you find that to be highly disrespectful and a danger to our vision? A trait we need to take people home? are you angry about that?? I am.

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
Sorry I don't drive in Indy but I like your avatar. You might get a faster response in a main forum such as Advice, Complaints, or Stories.

Welcome to the forums!

brentb31

Who here works weekend nights? Picking up the inebriated? Have you had a blinding flashlight in your eyes from cops telling you to move on?? Between South and Maryland on Meridian. Do you find that to be highly disrespectful and a danger to our vision? A trait we need to take people home? are you angry about that?? I am.
I have noticed it as well. I just pick up at Jackson and Meridian, by Claddagh. Tell pax to meet me there, if they don't want to walk. I wait out 5 minutes, collect my cancellation fee and get another ping almost instantly.