Cops at LAX

k4ever

Anyone been at there right now? Someone was claiming on another forum that they are swarming giving out tickets checking tire pressure and searching cars.
That is correct. Lax, lapd and uber had made a contract partnership of 100 million dollars with Toyo Tires. From April 10 2019 until December 25 2022, all Uber drivers entering lax grounds must have Toyo Tires, as it is now the official brand of rideshare industry. Any other brands, especially non american, will get a ticket and an impound. As a courtesy, lax pd will check tire pressure and inflate them at proper levels if the driver in question is indeed using Toyo Tires.

Lyft will soon follow with a similar agreement with Luis and Sons Llanteras Inc.

Shakey Jake

I figured that was the case but just in case I wanted to check to make sure other people were not in jeopardy of fines.
Why would anyone get fined if they did nothing wrong? As the the idiots who are driving around with the jacked-up trade dress, and driving like morons, then I wish there were twice as many cops as there are. We need to put some chlorine into the uber driver pool.

20yearsdriving

Oh shoot! How?
I’m livery non Uber
Was dropping of in the Lower level

I think cop thought I was picking up with out a trip ticket ... so he gave me a prize anyways

MotoCop Chen
Actually pretty cool older guy
Post automatically merged:

You are definitely going to the pookie

Wanna sell your junk business to me before you start doing hard time?
I’m selling the livery one

No person who understands the Biz the way I do it

I’m going to part it out and give it to a few guys for free

The Junk biz is up & up
I was thinking in the hundreds of thousands I’m not thinking in a couple million in the next 6 years or so

It’s going to be a Junk Slush Fund

Korean Ant

I figured that was the case but just in case I wanted to check to make sure other people were not in jeopardy of fines.
Thanks for ur kindness.
But i think some jackass just spreaded that rumor so u guys can leave n get ur tires checked while he enjoys the lot by himself n enjoy his 2.5x.
The lot is empty right now n jst 2.5xed.
He is a genius.

MOJAVE MADMAN

I’m livery non Uber
Was dropping of in the Lower level

I think cop thought I was picking up with out a trip ticket ... so he gave me a prize anyways

MotoCop Chen
Actually pretty cool older guy
Post automatically merged:

I’m selling the livery one

No person who understands the Biz the way I do it

I’m going to part it out and give it to a few guys for free

The Junk biz is up & up
I was thinking in the hundreds of thousands I’m not thinking in a couple million in the next 6 years or so

It’s going to be a Junk Slush Fund
Junk is worth far more than Livery these days