Inshur

Constant 1.2x

NightRyder

I haven’t been in CC zone a lot. Avoiding and using viavan as they give you option to no receive rides in Cc
How are the riders with via van? Used the app for first time the other day in harrow and it was a boss man. Really put me off. Are most riders young chavs and boss mans?

Khanie

Constant 1.2x in city for hours. Yesterday and now. Genuine shortage of drivers, glitch or games?
It was like that all night, including Tuesday night.
Post automatically merged:

How are the riders with via van? Used the app for first time the other day in harrow and it was a boss man. Really put me off. Are most riders young chavs and boss mans?
ViaVan is sheeet! Plus, be careful accepting the guaranteed fare trips. Most of them are less than the equivalent standard fare trip.

Fazi

ViaVan is sheeet! Plus, be careful accepting the guaranteed fare trips. Most of them are less than the equivalent standard fare trip.
Viavan rubbish shit gurranted fares £16 for 15 miles I got and when asked they said oh it gurranted fare happened twice they show gurranted fare 20 min journey but actually it’s 40 minute drive @@@ u viavan and Uber and cheapos

Syloti_ba

Constant 1.2x in city for hours. Yesterday and now. Genuine shortage of drivers, glitch or games?
It’s a new experiment. Over supply of drivers. Put the pin in 1.2 see how many drivers are there unbelievable no matter what time
£1 and 1.2 all happy
Also preparation for Ramadan

Yes, Most of them are..........!

Yes, I dont like Guaranteed fare either....!

Jda

Viavan rubbish shit gurranted fares £16 for 15 miles I got and when asked they said oh it gurranted fare happened twice they show gurranted fare 20 min journey but actually it’s 40 minute drive @@@ u viavan and Uber and cheapos
Viavan is scam, period!!

BroomBroom

No scam its Ramadhan and most of the drivers are offline . Those "Smart " people who are making good money just wait till eid and then its real fun.