1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Consecutive Streak Bonus

Discussion in 'Advice' started by adbaker906, May 16, 2018 at 9:28 AM.

1. adbaker906

adbaker906 New Member

8301F955-72E1-4535-8DC6-BAA80E33CBE4.jpeg C1FA362B-0121-4401-9992-07EFFE3EC555.png

I’ve never been more confused as a Driver. Uber is legitimately misleading drivers now. The streak in my area is from 7am - 9am. Uber says my first pickup didn’t qualify as the first ride of my streak because the counter(?) doesn’t actually begin until 7:05:58am.

2. Ribak

Ribak Well-Known Member

Based on your screenshot, your first trip was at 7am. I am making an educated guess that the request was accepted prior to 7am and would not count for the streak. I am making another educated guess that you received a stacked ping at 7:05:58 that corresponds to the 7:07 trip. Thus, that represents the start of your streak.

Cableguynoe likes this.
  3. SuzeCB

SuzeCB Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I am guessing that your complaint is that you completed two quests, am I right? If so, call someone else, don't email this time, and make the complaint with someone that you can speak to and get a feel for if they understand what you're saying or not. Them not starting the counter when they are supposed to does not negate their responsibility to comply with the agreement. If you live or find yourself near a Greenlight Hub, you might consider stopping in for it. Try the phone call first, though.

4. Ribak

Ribak Well-Known Member

Based on your screenshot, your first trip was at 7am. I am making an educated guess that the request was accepted prior to 7am and would not count for the streak. I am making another educated guess that you received a stacked ping at 7:05:58 that corresponds to the

SuzeCB likes this.
  5. adbaker906

adbaker906 New Member

I thought the same thing initially. But when I looked at the fare details, the 3min and 41sec trip was completed at 7:05am. So the 7am timestamp had to correspond to when I was pinged, not when I picked up the passenger.

6. Ribak

Ribak Well-Known Member

Then, it looks like you have some solid evidence on your side. Unfortunately, it’s a long road to get anything sorted out with UBER.

Uber's Guber likes this.
  7. backcountryrez

backcountryrez Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    If the ride was completed at 7:05am and it lasted 3min 41 sec, that means the ride started at 7:01:19. You could have received the ping before 7:00:00, unless it took you less than a minute to get to the pax.

8. Dropking

Dropking Well-Known Member

the timestamp is from when the ride is requested, not the ping or the start of trip.

make sure you see the little 0/3 bubble before accepting your first ride in a streak. for me that starts at nearly 7.02am.