Congratulations! You are suspended!

Jimster

I log on to find my account is suspended for "up to 48 hours pending an investigation" because someone said I was impaired last night. WTF? Nothing happened last night. Six XL trips without incident. I'm betting the college kid who booked a ride to Suntrust on a 3X surge wants their $75 refunded so they make this shit up. So now I am [email protected] for a good weekend full of Floridians wanting to get out. Thanks deadbeats! And thanks Uber! Thanks for just shutting me down without so much as a [email protected] phone call. Keep up the good work and that 96% turnover rate will become 100%!

Jimster

UPDATE: Three days after this? My account is back up. No message from UBER. No message telling me that I am good to go, or that they investigated and came up with nothing, or any message at all. I mean NOTHING. My last message to them is now archived as SOLVED so I can't even message them to ask WTF happened. LOVE this service and communication they provide. That's called sarcasm, folks.

I did see that on my trip log that the college pukes I had suspected who got the big 3X surge trip to Suntrust Park had their trip comp'ed. So yeah. This Emory student lied to save her butt from mommy being pissed she took a $90 UBER. Isn't it nice to know that millennials will lie and [email protected] someone's job to save their own ass $90? SWEET! I changed her rating to a "1" so I will never get her tart @ss again.

Fortunately MY freelance @ss just got picked up as part of the VFX main unit crew on a feature film so I can say good bye to UBER for several weeks. Buh-bye!

Ihateyou

UPDATE: Three days after this? My account is back up. No message from UBER. No message telling me that I am good to go, or that they investigated and came up with nothing, or any message at all. I mean NOTHING. My last message to them is now archived as SOLVED so I can't even message them to ask WTF happened. LOVE this service and communication they provide. That's called sarcasm, folks.

I did see that on my trip log that the college pukes I had suspected who got the big 3X surge trip to Suntrust Park had their trip comp'ed. So yeah. This Emory student lied to save her butt from mommy being pissed she took a $90 UBER. Isn't it nice to know that millennials will lie and [email protected] someone's job to save their own ass $90? SWEET! I changed her rating to a "1" so I will never get her tart @ss again.

Fortunately MY freelance @ss just got picked up as part of the VFX main unit crew on a feature film so I can say good bye to UBER for several weeks. Buh-bye!

Not how Uber works. Simply rating them a 1 does not keep you from getting them again. That's Lyft. You have to report that passenger and have a person manually do it.

Kodyhead

Ever try calling the phone number instead? There are idiots answering calls there too but if you call enough times, you will actually find someone who actually tries to help you.

DopeyDaDriver

I did get a bogus complaint a few months ago... but I did at least get $100 tossed in the till for costing me a weekend. It was totally bogus and was still less than I could have made but it made me feel a little better that they at least figured out it was a scam (although I was never told who or why).

newDriver81

I log on to find my account is suspended for "up to 48 hours pending an investigation" because someone said I was impaired last night. WTF? Nothing happened last night. Six XL trips without incident. I'm betting the college kid who booked a ride to Suntrust on a 3X surge wants their $75 refunded so they make this shit up. So now I am [email protected] for a good weekend full of Floridians wanting to get out. Thanks deadbeats! And thanks Uber! Thanks for just shutting me down without so much as a [email protected] phone call. Keep up the good work and that 96% turnover rate will become 100%!
6 XL’s !? How do you do it?

BearBait

I got a complaint last week about something unprofessional I said during an argument with a rider Thanksgiving week. The thing is I didn’t have any arguments Thanksgiving week. I have no idea who or what their actual beef was (probably money) but all I seem to ever get out of Uber is copy/pasted replies that don’t apply to my situation and reps who don’t seem to have a firm grasp of the English language. Fortunately no suspension. That was in August when I had to go to the Uber Office and prove that my brakes work.

Elmo Burrito

First of all, they prolly used your camera on your phone to record the ride and saw that you were not impaired. Yes they can do that.
Secondly, you presume they give a $hit bout you leaving for greener pastures?
Ha ha, they have a 1000 noobs to replace you!
Unless you create bad Press for them bud, they could care less. Good luck!