Congratulations to toocutetofail!

I don't know if you guys remember but @Toocutetofail was a very staunch supporter of the strike. She was writing here everyday, saying she and Drivers United were going to defeat Uber. I as well as many others pointed out to her to quit and find a job. That striking was pointless. She often accused us of working for Uber, which doesn't make sense because Uber wouldn't hire people to convince drivers to quit. She seemed sadly like a hopeless case. I am very glad to report, according to her recent thread on Quit forum, that she has come to reality and took mine and others advice and got a real job with benefits and insurance. Good for her! I am so glad and proud of her. It shows hope for all these Uber drivers that think they are stuck doing Uber that they can't find a real job. @Toocutetofail claimed she was stuck too, but now she found a job. I even forgive her for false claiming in her desperation that I and others were Uber shills. Congratulations to @Toocutetofail and may she be an inspiration to all drivers everywhere especially those that think they can't get out.

DollarFree

I don't know if you guys remember but @Toocutetofail was a very staunch supporter of the strike. She was writing here everyday, saying she and Drivers United were going to defeat Uber. I as well as many others pointed out to her to quit and find a job. That striking was pointless. She often accused us of working for Uber, which doesn't make sense because Uber wouldn't hire people to convince drivers to quit. She seemed sadly like a hopeless case. I am very glad to report, according to her recent thread on Quit forum, that she has come to reality and took mine and others advice and got a real job with benefits and insurance. Good for her! I am so glad and proud of her. It shows hope for all these Uber drivers that think they are stuck doing Uber that they can't find a real job. @Toocutetofail claimed she was stuck too, but now she found a job. I even forgive her for false claiming in her desperation that I and others were Uber shills. Congratulations to @Toocutetofail and may she be an inspiration to all drivers everywhere especially those that think they can't get out.
She sure got to u. Truth hurts I guess.

Carbuncle

Uber bum might catch on. Unmotivated drivers trying to couch surf 3.0x +45 pings and spend all day on here complaining like @Carbuncle.
Post automatically merged:

Also applies to 75% of the pigpen. Other 25% are plain old ants.
I’m on here because I have a herniated disc and can’t drive, dumb ass. Been out for three weeks.