Congratulations to all the ANTS who completed 20,000 trips and received $10,000.00 appreciation reward

scatman

Reward eligibility and payment
As we move to an exciting new milestone as a company, we are recognizing select drivers and delivery partners with a reward to show our appreciation of their efforts.

See below for more information about eligibility and the reward payout process.

Am I eligible to receive an Appreciation Reward, and what will I get?
If you are a driver or delivery partner with an active account you are eligible for the following:

$ 100 if you have completed a minimum of 2,500 rides/deliveries as of April 7th, 2019, and taken at least one trip between January 1st, 2019 and April 7th, 2019
$ 500 if you have completed a minimum of 5,000 rides/deliveries as of April 7th, 2019, and taken at least one trip between January 1st, 2019 and April 7th, 2019
$ 1000 if you have completed a minimum of 10,000 rides/deliveries as of April 7th, 2019, and taken at least one trip between January 1st, 2019 and April 7th, 2019
$ 10000 if you have completed a minimum of 20,000 rides/deliveries as of April 7th, 2019, and taken at least one trip between January 1st, 2019 and April 7th, 2019

If you are not in good standing, you may not be eligible for a reward payment.

When will I get paid?
If you are eligible for an Appreciation Reward, you can expect to see this reward in your driver earnings on April 27th and appear in the following week's payment statement.

How do I receive my reward?
If you're eligible for a reward, you'll be notified by email and will see a message in your driver app inbox. If you drive with a fleet partner, they will receive the reward on April 27th, 2019.

UberDaninLA

Is this true? Or belated April fools joke? I hope it is true but I haven't received an email yet
Post automatically merged:

Update: i just saw the email. I will be getting $500

SCdave

Imma getting 10 Benjamin's.

Better than nothing but we all know this money is just like

a Partial Itty bitty Rebate of our own Driver Money in the Form of Upfront Pricing, Flat (Charolette) Surge, Low low low... Lowered Driver Rates, and car equity "loaned out" to Uber.

scatman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any money is better than nothing, I guess. It is very difficult to complete 20,000 trips unless you been driving (anting) for 4+ years and average 5,000 trips per year.

A few years ago, Uber profiled a Hispanic driver who completed 10,000 trips in just one year! Mind Boggling. Anyone remember his name?

Last edited:

OCJarvis

His name was literally Ant..onio

Any money is better than nothing, I guess. It is very difficult to complete 20,000 trips unless you been driving (anting) for 4+ years and average 5,000 trips per year.

A few years ago, Uber profiled a Hispanic driver who completed 10,000 trips in just one year! Mind Boggling. Anyone remember his name?

scatman

Anyone done say 19,000 rides and feeling more than a bit pissed? These bonuses should have been prorated.
Yep, Uber set it up so only a few hardcore ants will be getting the top reward. Even so, $10,000.00 is chump change compared to the millions some Uber employees will reap once Uber goes public.

Korean Ant

Jose or Juan?

LADriver

Anyone done say 19,000 rides and feeling more than a bit pissed? These bonuses should have been prorated.
I should start the, "Who Got Screwed On The Bonuses" thread.

Did 15,500+ rides on my limo account from 2013-2018. Which I haven't used since October 2018. So, it's "inactive". Because I switched over to a personal account which has only 800+ rides over 5 1/2 months. Both accounts don't qualify. Even though I'm clearly over 16,000 total rides.

scatman

Bummer, though not as sad as the guy who’s done over 10,000, but none this year.

I was surprised when I looked the other day and saw I’d done over 5000. Gonna spend it all on Uber shares.

View attachment 311575
That might buy 5 shares when Uber goes public. Have you received information about Directed Share Program?
How to learn more
You have the opportunity to buy shares of common stock at the IPO (initial public offering) price through the Directed Share Program.

If you want to learn more about the program, you must consent to Uber sharing your contact information with our program administrator, which is running the Directed Share Program.