Uber Drivers Forum banner

Confused!

911 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Biggerfoot53 
#1 ·
So, I'm reading some threads and am getting weird info. What all do you need to be considered a legit Uber driver?? I just thought you had to register in the app and if they approve you, you're good. I'm seeing some people say you need a special license, you gotta do some tests, you need special insurance?? What all do I need to do to be legit? I don't want to get a ticket!

#2 ·
Pass the background check...
Submit your registration (Your car, Your name)
Submit your insurance card.
Have a DECENT looking and riding car. KEEP IT CLEAN inside and out!
Class E license is always good and very easy to get. Thinking the MO Ride Sharing law that was passed may require it, but not sure.
Insurance... get a commercial rider, to cover your ass...

#3 ·
I don't have any special insurance, haven't gotten any special license, keep my car clean, obey the rules of the road, and treat passengers well. I did everything uber asked me to do. I drive, I make money. I will continue this way until uber tells me I need to do more. If I ever get pulled over and get fined, I may change a thing or 2...until then.. I do it like this. You do it however you see fit. Happy driving! =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.