• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Confirmation of driver status

mikes424

Looking to finalize a loan. Bank needs a verbal confirmation from Uber that I am still active.
Uber's help line is no help.

Suggestions please

mikes424

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry. I didn't make myself clear. The Bank needs to talk to someone at Uber.

I am sure I am not the first person thay has thus issue.

Rockocubs

Sorry. I didn't make myself clear. The Bank needs to talk to someone at Uber.

I am sure I am not the first person thay has thus issue.
Geez call uber while banker is with you and ask them if your account is still active, but geez if banker was smart he could tell that by you being able to go online.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Merc7186

BEFORE YOUR SIGN BANK LOAN, READ UP.N

There is not an over abundance of stories about drivers using a new car for ridesharing and ending up like it was the best decision they ever made.

You can be deactivated on a moments notice, do not sacrifice your financial freedom for U/L slave wages.

SuzeCB

BEFORE YOUR SIGN BANK LOAN, READ UP.N

There is not an over abundance of stories about drivers using a new car for ridesharing and ending up like it was the best decision they ever made.

You can be deactivated on a moments notice, do not sacrifice your financial freedom for U/L slave wages.
When someone comes onto UP asking which car they should buy to drive TNC with, my advice is always this:

"The one you will still be able to afford if U/L both deactivate you the day after you bring it home."

This is not a joke.

Illini

Not going to happen. Find a bank that will take copies of your most recent pay statements.

ZenUber

Sounds like the banker is a newbie. He’s approaching it like you were an employee. Try call support while your in the bankers office, or ask to speak to a different banker.

RynoHawk

Call your buddy Dave to play along as “Uber.” How will he know him from a legit Uber employee?!? 👅

Seriously, the best proof of your activity is your ride log. Of course when he sees the earnings from each ride he may tell you “sorry, but...”

Alantc

Looking to finalize a loan. Bank needs a verbal confirmation from Uber that I am still active.
Uber's help line is no help.

Suggestions please
When I was looking for a car the dealer asked me for my referral number to show i was still working