Concerts = bad acceptance rate

BeingStewie

The past two days my acceptance is shot down the drain, all due to blocked roads and pax requesting pickup from the middle of event place, like soldier field, united center, northerly islands etc.

It's frustrating but great when you do get a good ride after all the running around and waiting.

Expecting the same the rest of the week/weekend with Lollapalooza, so best of luck to all :-)

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

Peeps don't know the deal with traffic control usually. They figure they uber'd in should be able to uber out. When you get pings from inside restricted areas you may be better letting them time out then to accept and cxl. It will NOT be worth your time to call/txt and they'll beg you to wait while they walk out blah blah. Only accept pings from outside the quarantine zone. These are the pins that figured shyte out already.

Yes, this blows your "guarantees". Unless you stay out of the district entirely. Is this a "catch 22"? Duh, it's guberwurld.

BeingStewie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had like 3 3x today I had to cancel all of them
It's better if you let it time out rather cancel, bad acceptance rate will only make uber time you out for hours, but too many cancellation could cause then to deactivate you.

I think for the crazy weekend uber might be easy on timing out for bad acceptance rate. I think.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

"...Ithink for the crazy weekend uber might be easy on timing out for bad acceptance rate. I think.
I know. Last Lolla I had maybe 10% acceptance rate all weekend. Pings kept coming from the middle of the park or worse LSD, no choice but to let them time out. I was on Clark and still catching those pings so go figure. Never heard boo from uncle guber about it.