Inshur

Compliance Day

Samahmed

As y'all know we should have a years insurance policy without any gaps , did TFL just sort out our mess and with surge appearing oftenly it might be an indicator that part timers are outta of the game c'mon don't say its Eid , that was over days ago in fact some guys were back to work by Friday , signs are good days are coming back and with a missive referal fee of £1000 Uber is gearing up for the worse . TFL just sorted the out the boys from the men .

Last edited:

Jack Dunphy

As y'all know we should have a years insurance policy without any gaps , did TFL just sort out our mess and with surge appearing oftenly it might be an indicator that part timers are outta of the game c'mon don't say its Eid , that was over days ago in fact some guys were back to work by Friday , signs are good days are coming back and with a missive referal fee of £1000 Uber is gearing up for the worse .
They know 1000s of their drivers haven't got the correct insurance & its gonna come on top.

Swifty126

I think tfl would do better if they set the rates for ph driver and not uber,because £1.25 a mile and coming down in the near future is not a livable wage,unless you are willing and able to work 80 plus hours a week

Hogster

I think tfl would do better if they set the rates for ph driver and not uber,because £1.25 a mile and coming down in the near future is not a livable wage,unless you are willing and able to work 80 plus hours a week
It was £1.50 a mile at my mates firm in Slough 12 or 13 years ago.

This job has really gone downhill. Full timers on Uber and elsewhere are having to do almost double the hours of a normal PAYE job, without overtime incentive