• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Complaints about drivers.

UberPotomac

Yesterday I got 3 diferent pax complaining about other driver got lost and then I got tip at the end of the ride on 2 cases.

Seems like many of us, don’t bother to learn basic city directions. Sad!!!!

The Gambler

If you understand how to use GPS, you can't get lost. People are just too scared to drive in DC to pay attention to the GPS, so they miss turns, etc.

UberPotomac

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you understand how to use GPS, you can't get lost. People are just too scared to drive in DC to pay attention to the GPS, so they miss turns, etc.
Agreed. Still, we MUST know basic ways to get out of town, airports , highways. The big picture.

Jayjay9317

Yesterday I got 3 diferent pax complaining about other driver got lost and then I got tip at the end of the ride on 2 cases.

Seems like many of us, don’t bother to learn basic city directions. Sad!!!!
I get lost on purpose for angry pax sometimes see how they react. Miss exit on highway. You can't get lost in DC even they miss the turn with GPS.

Uberest

I have fielded many complaints about clueless Uber drivers. Drivers that: Don’t speak English, get lost, do stupid stuff, talking on their phones etc.

Nothing I can do about it. Hope they get deactivated, I guess.

Wrb06wrx

my pet peeve is when ppl want to be dropped off at a specific point. They’ll make me drive 2 miles to pull a u turn just so they dont have to cross the road.

Or “can u drive up a bit more”

??

(Car moves 5 ft more)

“Ok this is perfect”

?????

LMAO

Kodyhead

I would say that some drivers don t know the number on the side of a building or house actually might match the street address number on the app

yankdog

Uber drivers are professionals remember!
No we aren't. Until I'm treated like a professional and paid like one passengers are welcome to 1 star me all they want. I fault no driver for sticking to the GPS with this treatment. Now, SMART drivers may vary based on knowledge but at these payouts and hours if you want do drone on and follow the GPS, have at it

Uberfunitis

No we aren't. Until I'm treated like a professional and paid like one passengers are welcome to 1 star me all they want. I fault no driver for sticking to the GPS with this treatment. Now, SMART drivers may vary based on knowledge but at these payouts and hours if you want do drone on and follow the GPS, have at it
I agree we are not professionals in the driving business.

UberPotomac

We ARE profesionals by definition. Nothing wrong to follow GPS.
Of course pay is a MAYOR issue but there is no excuse to get lost in the city or anyone else.

yankdog

We ARE proffesionals by definition. Nothing wrong to follow GPS.
Of course pay is a MAYOR issue but there is no excuse to get lost in the city or anyone else.
I agree no excuse to get lost. But we ought to be professionals. But if the company treats me like shit I'm damn sure not a professional to this company. LUBER has yet to earn that from me. Do I act professionally? Yes. But I'm not going above and beyond for these @@@@@@@ companies. SO I am not a professional in this gig

UberPotomac

We ARE profesionals by definition. Nothing wrong to follow GPS.
I agree we are not professionals in the driving business.
It may be a HOBBY for you, may another way to distract you but for most of us, WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS, just because we get paid to drive.

UberPotomac

I agree no excuse to get lost. But we ought to be professionals. But if the company treats me like shit I'm damn sure not a professional to this company. LUBER has yet to earn that from me. Do I act professionally? Yes. But I'm not going above and beyond for these @@@@@@@ companies. SO I am not a professional in this gig
Yes you are.Agreed we don’t get treated that way.

The majority do this as a side gig or as a tax deduction.
Don’t matter. Unless they drive for free like you do. The term apply.

Uberfunitis

Yes you are.Agreed we don’t get treated that way.

Don’t matter. Unless they drive for free like you do. The term apply.
I don’t drive for free, I just don’t accept bribes (tips). There is more to being a professional than simply getting some money doing it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jotsa London 1
K Complaints 37
SLuz News 16