Commodore Uber Drivers

Beepbeep41

ive noticed an influx of guys driving Commodores doing Uber, has there been a rate hike I'm not a wear of??

Jack Malarkey

ive noticed an influx of guys driving Commodores doing Uber, has there been a rate hike I'm not a wear of??
A Commodore on LPG can be reasonably economical. They can be picked up at a low price at auctions and spare parts and servicing are reasonably priced.

They also provide plenty of room for the driver and up to four passengers.

bazz61

if you use an sidi motor commodore be aware that they sludge up quickly on short runs & the 15000 km oil change recommended is rubbish more like every 7 k... you are looking at 12ltr per 100 stop start ..9 on a trip ......the older vy vt motors are actually are more reliable and easier to service as well...I owned both ...

Beepbeep41

A Commodore on LPG can be reasonably economical. They can be picked up at a low price at auctions and spare parts and servicing are reasonably priced.

They also provide plenty of room for the driver and up to four passengers.

In the old days LPG was great value but these days it creeps up to the price of E10. LPG gets fewer k’s per ltr than E10... I’m already working 8hrs to pay for my fuel bill in a 1.6ltr on 40hrs per week driving. If I was driving a commodore it would be 16hrs...