Comic Con is Done

PioneerXi

Inside source reports Comic Com has been cancelled but the organizing authority is trying to work out how to repay all the tickets and fees.

Tim Wizard

I like Comic Com. This bites.
Let me fix your comment: I like Gay Pride. This sucks. 🍆🚖
It was fun to see if you could go the whole day and avoid comic con.see the ants pick up $3 fares with $0 tips oh yeah i miss it for sure!
Post automatically merged:

It was fun to see if you could go the whole day and avoid comic con.see the ants pick up $3 fares with $0 tips oh yeah i miss it for sure!
Im not sure whats worse, gay pride parade or whats going on now.

Last edited:

Transportador

I miss driving somebody 120 miles to LAX for big payouts! Comic con or no comic con...Now I'm just happy if they tipped me $5 to deliver their cheeseburger, LOL.

Joe Knob

Im not sure whats worse, gay pride parade or whats going on now.
Yeah when I got a ride downtown to CC, that was time to turn my app off and get out of downtown!

Buck-a-mile

I used to sit on the stairs at the Convention Center with friends just to see the costumes. Good stuff,

Couldn't do that the last two years.

They are pretty self contained. Planned ahead. The free shuttle takes them anywhere downtown.......

They are pretty amusing though.
This COVID19 thing sucks.

Thanks China.