• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Comfort now selectable without X

#professoruber

Fellow ants:

Uber updates are sometimes geo updates. What this means is that you have to be in a specific area to get the update. This is done to control the release of the update so all ants don’t get it all at once. Also, the timing on updates may be different from android and Apple.

Don’t stress, you will get it. In all reality, most ants take every ride so this update only affects a very small portion of us.

AnointedOne

[Don’t stress, you will get it. In all reality, most ants take every ride so this update only affects a very small portion of us.
[/QUOTE]

Love the last part of your comment.

AnointedOne

Scroll to right/left on the preferences. It may be hiding.
Nope It's not there anymore. I have sent 3 messages to the support and they said they have fixed the issue and the XL option would be available in next 15 mins. It's already been 2 hours. I might have to go to the Greenlight Hub after work.

BestRidesTexas

My XL option is no longer showing in the ride preferences after Uber updated their silly software.
We have 5 drivers in our fleet and all of them are experiencing the issue with XL being removed. One of the drivers went to the Hub and they were not able to fix it!

AnointedOne

We have 5 drivers in our fleet and all of them are experiencing the issue with XL being removed. One of the drivers went to the Hub and they were not able to fix it!
Then there is no point wasting my time at the Hub. It's definitely the new Comfort crap update which caused the XL option to disappear.

dfw_driver

These guys probably push software updates without even testing them first. Now sure how they say that they are a technology company.

ukguydallas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are y'all on apple or Android?

Still got XL on my end as of today!
Screenshot_20191009-145545.jpg

Have you checked to see if they've taken your model of the XL qualified rides?

AnointedOne

Are y'all on apple or Android?

Still got XL on my end as of today!View attachment 365506

Have you checked to see if they've taken your model of the XL qualified rides?
I am on Apple as well, and my car details are correct in the app. The app was fine up until this morning, but it got messed up when I received the in app notification saying you're eligible to drive with Uber Comfort, which I already had.:mad:
Post automatically merged:

Just received a message from support saying this issue needs to be addressed by a specialized team. They will reach out to me in 3-5 business days. :confusion:

Last edited: