Come on LYFT, you're losing the battle!!!

XUberMike

Uber drivers all over town with guaranteed surges and you offer this? What is that like 8 little squares of color?

Who's going to drive for you? If Uber was surging you might have a chance but the Riders aren't paying any surge.

I seriously believe you are throwing up the pink flag of surrender.
2016-07-01 07.17.28.png

ChinatownJake

Lyft needs to revamp their whole PT strategy. Unfortunately we all know that ain't happening.
Not just Prime Time. Because of what Uber has been doing recently, there is also a huge opportunity at the Lyft end to lure away part-time drivers. Their App's tip ability is nice, some of their features cool. But a little extra push right now, I'd be doing more at that end.

KMANDERSON

Uber drivers all over town with guaranteed surges and you offer this? What is that like 8 little squares of color?

Who's going to drive for you? If Uber was surging you might have a chance but the Riders aren't paying any surge.

I seriously believe you are throwing up the pink flag of surrender.
View attachment 46870
They already lost the battle.Everytime uber surges the lyft app goes off in most markets,they need to stop hidding primetime and let us know before the trip.

autofill

I said this before and I'll say it again. Lyft needs to get some balls and stop being a fuber follower! Rise the rates 2x or 3x and you'll see no drivers will have their fuber app ON. When a pax want a fuber they will just have to wait 15 to 20+ minutes for a fuber ride.

Most pax just want the convenience and really don't care how much their fare is as long as it's cheaper than getting a taxi. Why race to the bottom trying to serve all the pax that don't appreciate crap in life.

When drivers are unhappy and underpaid, there's no amount of advertising, promo codes, or discounted rides giving by Lyft to a pax can make them consider Lyft when there's no car close by when they need it the most.

Today everything is about on demand and instant gratification so there's no time to waste by waiting.

How long would you stay with an Internet provider who is offering a broadband speed for the same or lower cost than another internet provider that's 2-3x faster?

Lyft, you are just wasting your driver's money by being a fuber follower.

KMANDERSON

Their prime time is a joke because they won't tell you what it is on the ping.

I seriously don't know why drivers drive for them, must be the non existent tips
I gave up on them when they got rid of pdb for cars older then 2011.No way In hell I will use my 2015 new car on rideshare.

Beur

Their prime time is a joke because they won't tell you what it is on the ping.

I seriously don't know why drivers drive for them, must be the non existent tips
Honestly here in the sandbox known as Palm Springs Lyft rides are typically longer and 9/10 pax tip. But you have to pay attention to where other drivers are or you'll get pings 30+ mins away. Out here it takes skill to work Lyft.

mandreyka

Honestly here in the sandbox known as Palm Springs Lyft rides are typically longer and 9/10 pax tip. But you have to pay attention to where other drivers are or you'll get pings 30+ mins away. Out here it takes skill to work Lyft.
I guess I need to make another Lyft account so I can see the other cars.
That is one thing I hate about the app, have to log out to see where you are. They should have 2 apps like uber