Combining passengers

Frontier Guy

Has anyone ever combined pax, sort of your own version of Line or Pool, but having a Lyft and Uber pax sharing a trip?

Last week, I got a ride request early morning from Uber, when I called the pax to confirm the address (148th and Washington area didn't compute), he said they were going to DIA. Just as I hung up with him, I got a Lyft request. The Uber pax was 18 minutes away, the Lyft pax was 2 minutes away. I accepted both, but tossed the Uber pax back in the water. I was almost tempted to call the Lyft pax and check his destination before cancelling the Uber trip.

That got me thinking, if I had known both were heading to DIA, and should I have snagged both of them? I was at 120th and Huron when I got both requests, after picking up the Lyft pax, Lyft routed me up I-25 to E-470 to DIA, the Uber pax would have been on my way anyhow.

Thoughts?

Jimmy Bernat

Good way to get deactivated
Thought has crossed my mind but if one of the passangers complained to uber or lyft I almost guarantee they would deactivate you

Frontier Guy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, that was my concern as well, I figure I would have doubled my money, but would it have been worth it.