• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Columbus, Ga

Willdude

I am not sure how many Uber drivers there are in Columbus Ga I am hoping to find out. Lets hear from you!

Willdude

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There has to be more Uber drivers in the Columbus or Fort Benning Georgia area? Lets get our city on the map people.

Willdude

So far so good, in two day a total of 6 hours of driving I have made about $100.00. Great people so I have no complaints.

DrTeeth

Cool, have you done any drops on the Alabama side? I was curious how being so close to the border would effect things....

Did you receive any pings from phenix city?

Willdude

I have not made any drops on the Alabama side. I also have not had any pings on that side either but I have not been close enough to get any.

DrTeeth

Your not going downtown, fig that's where the action would be at night.....do you do the bar scene?

Btw, I live an hour east of you (Reynolds). I work and drive in WR/Macon

Willdude

I go downtown but I do not do the late night bar scene or I haven't yet. I drive all over and it is pretty steady. How is the work in Macon?

DrTeeth

Macon fluctuates.......Friday I was busy as hell.......Saturday was slower in Macon.....got a return ride to Warner Robins and finished out ok