1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Columbus, Ga

Discussion in 'US Cities' started by Willdude, Jun 8, 2017.

1. I am not sure how many Uber drivers there are in Columbus Ga I am hoping to find out. Lets hear from you!

2. There has to be more Uber drivers in the Columbus or Fort Benning Georgia area? Lets get our city on the map people.

3. DrTeeth

DrTeeth

You may be better off keeping it in the down low...

How's business over there?

4. So far so good, in two day a total of 6 hours of driving I have made about $100.00. Great people so I have no complaints.

5. DrTeeth

DrTeeth

Cool, have you done any drops on the Alabama side? I was curious how being so close to the border would effect things....

Did you receive any pings from phenix city?

6. I have not made any drops on the Alabama side. I also have not had any pings on that side either but I have not been close enough to get any.

7. DrTeeth

DrTeeth

Your not going downtown, fig that's where the action would be at night.....do you do the bar scene?

Btw, I live an hour east of you (Reynolds). I work and drive in WR/Macon

8. I go downtown but I do not do the late night bar scene or I haven't yet. I drive all over and it is pretty steady. How is the work in Macon?

9. DrTeeth

DrTeeth

Macon fluctuates.......Friday I was busy as hell.......Saturday was slower in Macon.....got a return ride to Warner Robins and finished out ok

10. Is Macon a good size city?

11. DrTeeth

DrTeeth

It's on par with Columbus I think

12. Ok cool how many days do you drive?

13. It stupid slow here lol

14. Curious to know how many uber drivers there are in Columbus ga as well.