College students are back! Classes starting this week

uberparadise

Hi fellow ants, college kids are back starting this week. Earnings should increase back to normal levels. Those parties and trips here and there help is all out. It’s been hard and frustrating lately. We may have a chance to make money til college classes end. Hope all of you have a good 2020!

Last edited:

TXUbering

Oh well, back to shuttling barely legal girls with daddy issues....... such a cursed life we lead.....
Post automatically merged:

Oh well, back to shuttling barely legal girls with daddy issues....... such a cursed life we lead.....
More importantly, damn teachers go back to work.....

BTW, I had an SMU student tell me that she started last week. Maybe not though.

I edited my original post cause you liked it just as I made the change to add the "daddy's girl" comment, figured they'd be like, "That guy Tx Uber is almost as creepy as TxUbering!" :p

Last edited:

TX Uber Ant

Post automatically merged:

More importantly, damn teachers go back to work.....

BTW, I had an SMU student tell me that she started last week. Maybe not though.

I edited my original post cause you liked it just as I made the change to add the "daddy's girl" comment, figured they'd be like, "That guy Tx Uber is almost as creepy as TxUbering!" :p
Daddy issues = insecure and could be vulnerable at opportune times. LOL

TX Uber Ant

I saw that earlier it looks like the daytime ants have a flood of new drivers or ones moving here from Boston too.

#professoruber

Hold on something is wrong today... 100 in the que at Dal 250 at DFW it’s ugly. Too many trying to eek or a living. This is discouraging pizza delivery here I come Lol
This is the result of people going to the airport.
Business travelers are in full swing and the cycle of ants is in mid cycle. Next week we should be back to normal until the next cycle runs it course.

#professoruber

Quickest way to clear out DFW.

View attachment 401063
I tried to change the reference to ‘us’ ants as ‘roaches’ but it never stuck. My reasoning is that ants are powerful little creatures that work together to do sh!t. Roaches are aimless and just sniff around and take what they can get.

I think we need to change the reference to roaches and we can use all raid memes. I used to love their commercials.