1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

College Station/Bryan Texas

Discussion in 'US Cities' started by BCS DRIVER, Nov 4, 2018.

1. College Station, home of the flagship Texas A@M University campus. Bryan is a sister city and hard to tell when you leave one and enter the other. Combined population around 200K, 60K+ at A@M and another 10K+ at Blinn Junior College. I'll spread the word.

2. outcast

outcast

what are the rates there and what is the average amount you make

3. Rates are $.9075 mile and $.1125 minute with $.18 minute wait time. Still have the X factor surges and have experienced up to 8X. I drive part time, maybe 15-20 hours a week. Typically late night Thursdays thru Saturday 9 PM to 3 AM. Really slow between school semesters so I drive very little then. Other wise average $22-$25/hour and occasionally $30+. Log off and go home if I'm not averaging $10-$11/hour.

4. outcast

outcast

thanks

5. outcast

outcast

so you stay busy enough for full time im thinking of moving down there

6. Really depends on what you're looking to make doing it full time. I will say that during A&M semester breaks it's really slow and I rarely bother with driving. Summers are somewhat slow due to the reduction in college students. I tend to drive peak times which means Thursday thru Saturday late nite 9 PM to around 3 AM. Don't really think it's viable full time as the only means of income.