Coldplay Metlife surge.. yowza..

cindimams

Surge was pretty steady yesterday. I did what was to be my "last drop off" in Wayne, and once I logged off, check earnings, I was in an Orange area so I went back on. *beep*ping*pong pick up 16 minutes away....... Just my luck, but glad I took it. It was a nice long (at least for what's considered long enough by uber) ride.

cindimams

Thank you coldplay for the 4.4x surge..saved my saturday. They are playing tomorrow too..(Metlife)
I was going to take the day off to get some walking in, and some rays by the pool, and a little family time, but I've never saw a Surge that high. Care to share what time they'll start? :biggrin:

Zorro_wrangler

With the sort of luck i have, i'll be standing dead center in the middle of the surge and get a ping right outside the surge area. Its hit or miss

Vonners537

Thanks! I was wondering what was going on last night too. Im in Jersey City and kept seeing the surges but didnt want to leave my cozy bed. When they play again tonight I might have to venture out. Any tips on getting in and out of Metlife? Where to the pax usually get picked up from? (I just started yesterday so any advice is helpful)

robot 6

Thanks! I was wondering what was going on last night too. Im in Jersey City and kept seeing the surges but didnt want to leave my cozy bed. When they play again tonight I might have to venture out. Any tips on getting in and out of Metlife? Where to the pax usually get picked up from? (I just started yesterday so any advice is helpful)
i know better and much easier way to make 1200-1400 a week,butnot going to tell on this site.this is not for everyone

cindimams

With the sort of luck i have, i'll be standing dead center in the middle of the surge and get a ping right outside the surge area. Its hit or miss
Yeah same here. I'm not that fantabUberlous with the surge's. If I make it to anything close to 2x I'm considering that lucky for me.

I don't think there'd be a lot of drivers there, that's why the surge was so high, it's a Sunday night, I'm sure people are exhausted from the weekend all nighters (the hard core uber-er's that do what ain't for the weak), plus our little NJ space isn't that big it or it'll be exploding with posts from annoying newbies like myself.

N

NJ123

Trust me my husband and I put on the app last night, as soon as we put it on . Literally 5seconds we both got pinged to go to MetLife at 4.4 surge. It was like that for over a hour. And we are 13 minutes from there.

SurgeorSuckit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its at 3.1 right now... go get it.. i personally just got home from a 2 hour ride feom asbury park to bergen county. Gsp was a parking lot. Now im about to tear into a sandwich.. uber on