Coffee Machine at Airport Uber Area

Should there be a coffee shop at the uber waiting area at airport?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Am I the only that thinks there should be a coffee machine at the airport uber area where you wait for airport ride? They got a bathroom why not little shop where they sell coffee, donuts, and other goods?! I think that'll make the taxis on the other end very jealous!!

CRV guy

Great spot for a budding entrepreneur to start his or her own business. Unfortunately I think the Airport Authority would have their grubby hand out looking for a cut....

ploober

I bring a thermos. Cheap, and I prefer tea (which isn't very good at most places)

Great spot for a budding entrepreneur to start his or her own business.
But not a great spot for making money Ubering. I was there earlier and there were around 20 cars, and only a couple small planes arriving.

Besides, the queue system doesn't always work well. I've stopped just to use the bathroom, and got an airport ping, despite there were a dozen people already waiting there. Also had the opposite happen to me, when I tried waiting the last time. There were only 3 cars in the lot when I arrived, but about 8 cars went out before I got a ping (cars that had arrived long after me).

Ahmeduber

Am I the only that thinks there should be a coffee machine at the airport uber area where you wait for airport ride? They got a bathroom why not little shop where they sell coffee, donuts, and other goods?! I think that'll make the taxis on the other end very jealous!!
Taxi area has a washroom and dining room as well.
Coffee shops are only allowed inside the airport. If you want cup of coffee, you got to go inside

I bring a thermos. Cheap, and I prefer tea (which isn't very good at most places)

But not a great spot for making money Ubering. I was there earlier and there were around 20 cars, and only a couple small planes arriving.

Besides, the queue system doesn't always work well. I've stopped just to use the bathroom, and got an airport ping, despite there were a dozen people already waiting there. Also had the opposite happen to me, when I tried waiting the last time. There were only 3 cars in the lot when I arrived, but about 8 cars went out before I got a ping (cars that had arrived long after me).
I completely agree!!! I only go to the airport waiting area when I already had a trip going to the airport AND there's only 12 or less cars there.

Pir8pete

this will never happen, you guys can't even keep the bathroom I got in there clean. gets trashed constantly

ploober

this will never happen, you guys can't even keep the bathroom I got in there clean. gets trashed constantly
Yeah, the bathroom is gross. Uber sent an email recently about litter at the lot, but the trash can in the bathroom is always overflowing.

Ers

The issue in here is that we are lacking of discipline. A coffee machine is great but just looking at the washroom daily status is not just convincing.

YOWCA

Snack bar will definitely never fly, for the reasons noted above plus the fact there is simply not enough traffic to justify to an entrepreneur, not to mention the capital costs involved.