Coffee Catch up 11/9/17 @ 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie B

As the BBQ was cancelled due to the cold weather a few of us have decided to meet up for a coffee at the Station Pier carpark @ 10am on Monday the 11th. Plenty of parking, food available at the cafe and toilets.

This is a open invitation to all past and present drivers.

Great location just around the corner from the Muppet HQ

Please not: Any negative comments can be passed onto me in person on the day and not via faceless people using a keyboard on this post please

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 8.01.06 am.png

Last edited:

Who is John Galt?

Plenty of parking, food available at the cafe and toilets.

"....food available at the café and toilets". By now, I would have thought the health authorities might have clamped down on the preparation and sale of food from toilets. It is always sad to see Melbourne dragging its heels; kicking and screaming, refusing to met regulations and standards which have been accepted in every other juristiction since 1950. :frown:

'Time Out' - lists 50 Things To Do in Melbourne Before You Die. Obviously, you have to begrudingly work your way through the lower 49 entries until you reach the number one entry, which is of course, dining and dying in Melbourne's public toilets. This of course, is expected to lead to a huge upsurge in demand, and now euthanasia advocates are actively canvassing the Andrews government in an endeavour to allow older Melburnians first priority at these 'establishments'. :eek:

As you would expect, George Colombaris - all 150cm of him - is chomping at the bit to establish a chain of 'Dunny Diners'.
Apparently, 'little George' has conscripted Gordon f#*^%n Ramsay to provide diner insults so raw they will be guaranteed to give you salmonella. 'Little George's' skill at cooking the books with wages, and Gordon f#*^%n Ramsay's ability to insult a diner to the point of suicide are a expected to be a sure fire winner in the killer dish steaks :biggrin:

gordon-ramsay-insults-so-raw03 resized to 450.jpg
George Colombaris resized to 450.jpg

Gordon, sweet talking a customer & George, cookin' the books

The combination of the Dunny Diners, 'food to die for', the expected uptick in oldies wanting to complete their bucket list of 50 Things To Do in Melbourne Before You Die and the associated increased demand for transport services, has led Über to reach out to their partners and offer cheaper Tuesdays specials at selected Dunny Diner outlets for every partner who achieves 10; yes just 10, of the new gourmet service badgers. Go your hardest!

Please not: Any negative comments can be passed onto me in person on the day and not via faceless people using a keyboard on this post please

You said "Please not" :biggrin::biggrin::p

edit reason: spelling

Last edited:

Apollo

"....food available at the café and toilets". By now, I would have thought the health authorities might have clamped down on the preparation and sale of food from toilets. It is always sad to see Melbourne dragging its heels; kicking and screaming, refusing to met regulations and standards which have been accepted in every other juristiction since 1950. :frown:

'Time Out' - lists 50 Things To Do in Melbourne Before You Die. Obviously, you have to begrudingly work your way through the lower 49 entries until you reach the number one entry, which is of course, dining and dying in Melbourne's public toilets. This of course, is expected to lead to a huge upsurge in demand, and now euthanasia advocates are actively canvassing the Andrews government in an endeavour to allow older Melburnians first priority at these 'establishments'. :eek:

As you would expect, George Colombaris - all 150cm of him - is chomping at the bit to establish a chain of 'Dunny Diners'.
Apparently, 'little George' has conscripted Gordon f#*^%n Ramsay to provide diner insults so raw they will be guaranteed to give you salmonella. 'Little George's' skill at cooking the books with wages, and Gordon f#*^%n Ramsay's ability to insult a diner to the point of suicide are a expected to be a sure fire winner in the killer dish steaks :biggrin:

View attachment 156128 View attachment 156129
Gordon, sweet talking a customer & George, cookin' the books

The combination of the Dunny Diners, 'food to die for', the expected uptick in oldies wanting to complete their bucket list of 50 Things To Do in Melbourne Before You Die and the associated increased demand for transport services, has led Über to reach out to their partners and offer cheaper Tuesdays specials at selected Dunny Diner outlets for every partner who achieves 10; yes just 10, of the new gormet service badgers. Go your hardest!

You said "Please not" :biggrin::biggrin::p
John, i think you are being very generous with Calombaris's height.I had him at 120cm.His a nasty piece of work.Let's see if he pushes and punches someone in prison, if he is found guilty.

Graham J

I thought you deactivated yourself from Uber. What are you still doing on this board. Talk about miserable... hey champ ^
That's the best you can do? You had better include a lot of ex-drivers and taxi drivers on your list instead of focusing on me but the interesting thing is that list of people I refer to are able to contribute far more insight and knowledge to this forum than you and Snowy will ever do. So run along little man and come back when you've learnt the art of communication.

weekendnightdriver

That's the best you can do? You had better include a lot of ex-drivers and taxi drivers on your list instead of focusing on me but the interesting thing is that list of people I refer to are able to contribute far more insight and knowledge to this forum than you and Snowy will ever do. So run along little man and come back when you've learnt the art of communication.

Don't waste your time. He hasn't learned anything so far and never will. Just click 'IGNORE' button on his new IDs.

Who is John Galt?

John, i think you are being very generous with Calombaris's height.I had him at 120cm.His a nasty piece of work.Let's see if he pushes and punches someone in prison, if he is found guilty.

Thanks, Buddy. I think you are right. :biggrin:

I just got off the 'phone from Curtis Stone, and he reckons Colombaris cannot even rise above a soufflé.
In fact, according to fat Matt (Preston), little James George (Jnr) at age 6, is now taller than his dad.

Fat Matt reckons Natalie Tricarico - 'little' George's missus - is devastated, as before they started a family, he convinced her that he was still going to have a late teenage growth spurt, but obviously that was a lie, and it is now patently clear that he will forever remain, a little squirt. Fat Matt has agreed to reach out to her and offer her some comforting counselling from yours truly. I expect her to be over here on the next available flight, so I had better get Dr Margaret; who has just completed the examination for my driver accreditation, out of the bed and put fresh sheets on, I suppose. :biggrin:

I will keep you informed :biggrin:

Apollo

Graeme iv'e got a feeling you want to do the following to Tintin.

Attachments

• 20170908_173519.png
    20170908_173519.png
    352 KB · Views: 28

Lowestformofwit

Interstate keyboard warriors
Or perhaps not even Australian?

Has pleaded guilty - to be sentenced in 6 weeks.
Whatever time he gets could accurately be described as a "short sentence".
And the only punching in prison is likely to be of his freckle, as in:
"This food is disgusting; think I'll get up the chef about it".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.