• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Cobb County Dept of Cars Czar Quits! Says he's 'Stressed Out'

YouEvenLyftBruh

Sidedraft

For a bunch of folks who hate complaining, these Cobb County bumpkins sure do know how to complain A LOT, now the head of Cars for Cobb County is leaving because .... lol... he's just too stressed out!

Cobb transportation director Jim Wilgus resigns citing 'stress issue'
https://www.ajc.com/news/local/cobb-dot-director-hired-2016-resigns-citing-stress-issue/pJWN02sIaXMN64nN04aPyK/

you can't make this stuff up.

Who knows, maybe the next Transportation head will FIX the STADIUM DISASTER.
Why does someone with Marcia Brady pic in their profile have such a hard on for us rubes in Cobb County?

negeorgia

Do you go back to SunTrust after promising to everyone here that you would not go back to SunTrust?:p

KarmaKool

For a bunch of folks who hate complaining, these Cobb County bumpkins sure do know how to complain A LOT, now the head of Cars for Cobb County is leaving because .... lol... he's just too stressed out!

Cobb transportation director Jim Wilgus resigns citing 'stress issue'
https://www.ajc.com/news/local/cobb-dot-director-hired-2016-resigns-citing-stress-issue/pJWN02sIaXMN64nN04aPyK/

you can't make this stuff up.

Who knows, maybe the next Transportation head will FIX the STADIUM DISASTER.
What a mess....I steer clear of that new stadium traffic...

YouEvenLyftBruh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you go back to SunTrust after promising to everyone here that you would not go back to SunTrust?:p

Oh, you meant to say "Did I..." Yes, I did, I WAS TRICKED BY LYFT.

I was barely even near the area, when I accepted a line from Lyft. Then while the app had switched to Waze, the Lyft app told me that my route had changed. I didn't even recieve the usual text message cancellation.

Little did I know that it had changed to a pick up at the F-ing Suntrust CLUSTER F again.

It was fine though, because the game had gotten out an hour or so prior, and was largely deserted, but I was not a happy camper being tricked into this.

What a mess....I steer clear of that new stadium traffic...
smart.