• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Coachella weekend II

I predict there will be a massive crackdown on street passes next year and access to 49th will be further limited. You guys might end up having to get in line with the shuttle busses on Hjorth or come in from Monroe

UberSF2517

Don’t need to lurk around whale watching. I got mine.
Whales don’t have General Admission passes and walk all that way to Friends and Family. Please stop.
Post automatically merged:

I predict there will be a massive crackdown on street passes next year and access to 49th will be further limited. You guys might end up having to get in line with the shuttle busses on Hjorth or come in from Monroe
Not sure what street passes are but here’s a tip, when your 2C Lot pass has a gold sticker on it, you’re in really good shape and have really good clients. You have a whole year to figure it out.

There isn't a street or lot or pass that I don't know about. Your lot passes are not worth anything if you can't get to them quickly via a street. You have a year to figure out what I mean by that.

U phoria

Family lot is a hike for anyone who has never been inside the venue , uber lot is far too.

Some are tired and will pay.......

UberSF2517

There isn't a street or lot or pass that I don't know about. Your lot passes are not worth anything if you can't get to them quickly via a street. You have a year to figure out what I mean by that.
If figuring that out is in any way tied to an expectation of $1500 in 3 days, I’m not interested.

Family lot is a hike for anyone who has never been inside the venue , uber lot is far too.

No. New trend emerged this year apparently. Whales and Ballers are opting for Friends and Family for a quick exit after their 2 mile walk...

I’m glad someone besides me said it...

Last edited:
UberSF2517 when you say you know many drivers who did 800 to 1000 then that suggests you know many who didn't. I don't know why you have a need to be in a pissing contest to boast and brag rather than tell people useful, honest information. I've said over and over that 500/day is the minimum I would LOOK at and consider. Part of that equation is that I don't have to bust my ass all weekend. Part may be due to having other things to do in the desert. 500 isn't all that much less than the "actual" numbers you quote of 800 to 1000. There were plenty of drivers around town that probably would have jumped at that.

I feel pretty stupid for engaging in this pissing contest with you because I've said way more than I should and there is still a shitload you have no idea about. I think you're pretty stupid for having such a big ego and such a need to show off to total strangers that you are doing the same (actually worse because you are going to make some poor sucker believe you and get all excited about coachella next year where they'll lose their shirt and sleep for 4 days in the back of their vehicle).

UberSF2517

UberSF2517 when you say you know many drivers who did 800 to 1000 then that suggests you know many who didn't. I don't know why you have a need to be in a pissing contest to boast and brag rather than tell people useful, honest information. I've said over and over that 500/day is the minimum I would LOOK at and consider. Part of that equation is that I don't have to bust my ass all weekend. Part may be due to having other things to do in the desert. 500 isn't all that much less than the "actual" numbers you quote of 800 to 1000. There were plenty of drivers around town that probably would have jumped at that.

I feel pretty stupid for engaging in this pissing contest with you because I've said way more than I should and there is still a shitload you have no idea about. I think you're pretty stupid for having such a big ego and such a need to show off to total strangers that you are doing the same (actually worse because you are going to make some poor sucker believe you and get all excited about coachella next year where they'll lose their shirt and sleep for 4 days in the back of their vehicle).
No need for all bold type. I wish you the best of luck during Stagecoach. Don’t forget about the huge party Saturday and there are smaller potentially profitable ones throughout the weekend. Oh yeah Diplo’s post festival party at festival grounds Sunday but I’m sure you already knew that because just like @RogerJS you know everything about festival season.

No need for all bold type. I wish you the best of luck during Stagecoach. Don’t forget about the huge party Saturday and there are smaller potentially profitable ones throughout the weekend. Oh yeah Diplo’s post festival party at festival grounds Sunday but I’m sure you already knew that because just like @RogerJS you know everything about festival season.
you were not worth the time to unbold the type.

and there you go trying to show how big your dick is again. we're all really impressed.