CNBC just reported that there are rumors that it's possible but NOT likely that Uber postpones its IPO?

Inshur

1974toyota

ROFLMAO, they said if Uber did post pone it would be a sign of weakness? ROFLMAO, its funny you guys who don't think the strike is making Uber nervous, ain't gotta clue, i'm telling you right now, if for some reason too many drivers strike, and it gets a lot of press, and 1 day revenues for uncle uber go down, who knows, but again Bob Pisani said postponement was unlikely, but the fact they threw that out there, is unreal,JMO

peteyvavs

ROFLMAO, they said if Uber did post pone it would be a sign of weakness? ROFLMAO, its funny you guys who don't think the strike is making Uber nervous, ain't gotta clue, i'm telling you right now, if for some reason too many drivers strike, and it gets a lot of press, and 1 day revenues for uncle uber go down, who knows, but again Bob Pisani said postponement was unlikely, but the fact they threw that out there, is unreal,JMO
Listening to CNBC is like listening to Trump, one thing said now, 2 minutes later the opposite is said, then 3 minutes later denied ever being said.

NYCguy2020

Listening to CNBC is like listening to Trump, one thing said now, 2 minutes later the opposite is said, then 3 minutes later denied ever being said.

Orange Man Bad. Obsessed much?? ?

You deranged leftists can't construct a sentence without inserting Trump's name in it. He's living rent free in your collective minds.
Gonna be a long 6 years for you ???

Last edited:

peteyvavs

Orange Man Bad. Obsessed much?? ?

You deranged leftists can't construct a sentence without inserting Trump's name in it. He's living rent free in your collective minds.
Gonna be a long 6 years for you ???
If Dotard is re-elected comedians will have material for the next 100 years.

NYCguy2020

If Dotard is re-elected comedians will have material for the next 100 years.
Lol..you mean those low rated "comedians" that no one but the braindead deranged leftists watch? Oh sure that's gonna show that bad orange man and his supporters, we're gonna make some lame "jokes" about them.
Is that the best consolation prize for you losers?

I'm cool with that, we'll take the presidency and you keep your lame late night jokes ???

Chanster

Lol..you mean those low rated "comedians" that no one but the braindead deranged leftists watch? Oh sure that's gonna show that bad orange man and his supporters, we're gonna make some lame "jokes" about them.
Is that the best consolation prize for you losers?

I'm cool with that, we'll take the presidency and you keep your lame late night jokes ???
Sounds like you got paid to suck it good. It's cool to have your own opinions but to insult people about their thoughts? You are low life.

NYCguy2020

Sounds like you got paid to suck it good. It's cool to have your own opinions but to insult people about their thoughts? You are low life.
The low lives are leftists and dumbasses like you who can dish it out but can't take it. Your ilk are quick to insult and label ANYONE who disagrees with your leftist ideology with every insult and terrible name in the book from racist to sexist to white nationalist to xenophobe, and you don't expect us to fight back? GTFOH
Next time I'll get some butthurt salve to soothe your sensitive azz???

Inshur New York