clipping toe nails in car!

simon'subermama

Feet are gross...everyone's feet. Mine too. How can you not hear the nasty clicking sound of the clippers? Hope you didn't have anyone else in the car afterwards. Imagine THEIR reaction if so? It's one thing for another pax to notice keys or a phone left behind, but toe nails? Ewww

LGBNEWBIEDRIVER

Truly gross.... if there could be - 5 stars they would have received maybe you can email support and make there next trip 1 star? .. ... that is so disgusting.

Benalepsy87

That's worse than puke. I would report it. Tell uber your next pax gave you 1 star because of it and cause a major fuss. They would more than likely compensate you in some way. I wouldn't even touch them. I'd puke.

SmokeyTheRobot

On the brightside, it shows how much of a smooth driver you are that they were able to safely clip their toenails :biggrin:
I get a server or stripper doing makeup in the backseat at least a couple times a week. My shocks are a good 12k miles past the recommended replacement period and it shows, no clue how they do it

Adieu

I get a server or stripper doing makeup in the backseat at least a couple times a week. My shocks are a good 12k miles past the recommended replacement period and it shows, no clue how they do it
There's a replacement period for shocks??

Lol that would explain some things