Cleaning your car

I'm pretty good at keeping my car clean. No food or anything disgusting anywhere but the floor might have dirt and some debris. Also, outside of my car, I generally just scrub and rinse. As of late, I haven't taken any effort cleaning the outside due to rain coming and going. Yesterday it was nice but today, it looks like rain is coming again. Would you still disapprove of me if I didn't wash the outside of my car even if I looks like bad weather is coming?

DriverRI

I try to keep my car as clean as possible, if the weather is bad or if we just had a rainy day, I can go a day with a “dusty” car, unless it is extremely dirty.

I have a $16 monthly pass at the wash and roll, there are several locations in the Austin area, definitely worth it.

tcc83

If it has rained that day or the roads are wet, I don’t clean the outside. If it’s a nice day I at least wipe down the outside before heading out. I will say in almost 5 years of driving that pax care much more about the inside being clean than the outside unless it’s really dirty.

sktexas

FYI, I know of 2 Self service car washes that provide free vacuums. The one on Pavillion at Jollyville Rd (one block off Research beside Academy) and another at William Cannon at Brodie. The north one has a signs up that read "free vacuums this month", but the signs have been up since October 2019 at least.

Noonespecial

FYI, I know of 2 Self service car washes that provide free vacuums. The one on Pavillion at Jollyville Rd (one block off Research beside Academy) and another at William Cannon at Brodie. The north one has a signs up that read "free vacuums this month", but the signs have been up since October 2019 at least.
There are also free vacuums at the mueller district at the gas station on the corner of 51st& cameron.