Cleaning poop from passenger seat (in NYC)

Inshur

Edo

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I had a bad accident yesterday, one of my passengers pooped on a seat in my car. Could you recommend a place in Brooklyn or nearby where someone can professionally clean it? :frown:

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
I don't know of a place, but I do interior and exterior car detailing, you'll have to find someone with an extractor (they'll know what this is) and a steam cleaner to fully sanitize and clear up that area.

Edo

I don't know of a place, but I do interior and exterior car detailing, you'll have to find someone with an extractor (they'll know what this is) and a steam cleaner to fully sanitize and clear up that area.
Thank you for your reply, at least now I know what to look for.

tohunt4me

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I had a bad accident yesterday, one of my passengers pooped on a seat in my car. Could you recommend a place in Brooklyn or nearby where someone can professionally clean it? :frown:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-06-19-19-08.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-06-19-19-08.png
    100 KB · Views: 104

Edo

Unitxero, do you own a business where I can do this kind of detailing?

Ebtvou

Holy $hit!!! Guys get the seat covers from taxi equipment places. They are durable and very easy to clean. I got that and a vinyl floor instead of carpet. Can't imagine cleaning vomit from peforated leather seats.

uber79nyc

the two car washes on 21st(LIC) are really good for detailing ... explain what happened and they will know what to do, they are really close to each other so you can quote and decide on the spot.

Five Star

the two car washes on 21st(LIC) are really good for detailing ... explain what happened and they will know what to do, they are really close to each other so you can quote and decide on the spot.
Both are owned by the same guy, so the price should be the same. (The guy also owns the one on 109th and 1st ave)
I agree, they do a great job there.

ffran347

So no one is gona ask exactly how and why did this PAX pooped in your car. Did the PAX take off there pants to poop?

I would have to sell the car.

He was probably driving reckless, that literally the pax poop on himself. Now he will get a free ride when he complains to fuber that the driver scared the shit out of him.

Inshur New York