Cleaning Fee

Wiz65

A friend just had a puker last weekend. He uploaded photos and was credited $150 within a few hours.

Is that a flat rate, or is there some variability to the cleaning fee? $150 seems too low given the time, smell, and lost fares.

MikesUber

A friend just had a puker last weekend. He uploaded photos and was credited $150 within a few hours.

Is that a flat rate, or is there some variability to the cleaning fee? $150 seems too low given the time, smell, and lost fares.
$150 is actually lower than what it used to be as you may know ($200 previously).

This is a variable rate, couldn't find the thread on here but it's $150 for bodily fluid that enters windows/vents or electronic components.

From there I can't remember but it's something like $100 for bodily fluid that doesn't enter windows/vents etc and lesser amounts for other spills/messes.

Water does not merit a cleaning fee

phoneguy

Had a guy spill a beer and it got on my floor mat. (just cleaned my car). I told uber about it and said I only needed $5 for pressure wash and frebreez. They gave me $20 and said is the lowest cleaning fee for a spill.