1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Cleaning fee wait?

Discussion in 'Advice' started by henrygates, Apr 17, 2018.

1. henrygates

henrygates Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    How long does it take them to respond to a cleaning issue? Reported it yesterday afternoon and no response. It sounds like from others they get responses within 30 minutes.

2. Julescase

Julescase Well-Known Member

Just keep bombarding them with your requests - don't let more than a day pass since you only have a 3-day window for Uber to acknowledge it.

unPat likes this.
  3. Ribak

Ribak Well-Known Member

If the pax agrees with the payment, the resolution (and notification) is pretty much immediate (within 30 min). If the pax challenges it, the wait may be longer. Keep following up. If it goes beyond 24 hours, go to a Greenlight Hub. What are the specifics of your issue?

4. kc ub'ing!

kc ub'ing! Well-Known Member

Got my response and fee 10 minutes after submitting! One of the few times.... the only time I was actually impressed by Uber CS.

Perhaps your pics or story weren’t clear enough. Or they suck now.

5. henrygates

Driving:
    UberXL
    Maybe. I sent another inquiry a few hours ago. My original complaint is still in "submitted" status without a peep, over 24 hours now.

It's not a huge deal. 2 passengers tracked mud and sand into the car. It was mostly easily vacuumed out but there is one stain of mud that wouldn't even come out with my foam cleaner. It may come out with a steam cleaner. It's not all over, just a few spots.

I doubt the guy will agree to it. He had a smartphone and confirmed his name but I suspect now that the ride was paid for by their boss. They didn't speak any English and I dropped them off at a Home Depot parking lot.

6. unPat

unPat Well-Known Member

3B111173-C812-4532-9B8F-05F78E347D0E.png If you don’t misuse it they respond fast.

Rakos likes this.
  7. henrygates

Driving:
    UberXL
    They finally responded and gave me a fair amount for the cleaning. Hopefully no retaliatory rating.

Rakos likes this.
  8. RynoHawk

RynoHawk Well-Known Member

No biggie if they do. Can’t clean the car with a 5* and a single 1* won’t get you deactivated.

henrygates likes this.