• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Clean up fee

Dbm475

Had a pax vomit Saturday. Just received the $150. Now they want receipt proof of cleaning or you will only receive $20. Now what if it costs more than $150 to get your car cleaned. Will Uber refund the exact amount of the clean up? What about compensation for driving time lost? I understand the vomit scam that went around, but for the legitimate drivers out there this is bs.

Dbm475

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve had other drivers tell me they work out a cash deal with pax. May have to try that if it happens again. Which it will

czervik7

Do cash. The pax is paying either way. They’d rather skate on $20-40 then pay Uber $150, while Uber keeps the white meat and pays you for some carpet cleaner and paper towels.

Dbm475

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do cash. The pax is paying either way. They’d rather skate on $20-40 then pay Uber $150, while Uber keeps the white meat and pays you for some carpet cleaner and paper towels.
The drivers I spoke with said they ask for $200 and tell them they will give a 5 star and not report it.

Thehomiegene

I can't get my $40 cleaning fee no matter how many times I contact them. Always the same answer. We are reviewing and will get back to you.