• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

clean up fee ?

lrod1887

so I drove a lady home last night. she was holding a plate when I picked her up so I didn't think much of it... I noticed as I was driving it was a chocolate cake.... whatever I dropped her off and this morning I noticed a huge chocolate stain on my seat. I don't have leather seats so im not sure how hard it will be to clean not to mention on the rides I may miss out on today...

does cleaning fee only cover vomit?

thanks

uberski

so I drove a lady home last night. she was holding a plate when I picked her up so I didn't think much of it... I noticed as I was driving it was a chocolate cake.... whatever I dropped her off and this morning I noticed a huge chocolate stain on my seat. I don't have leather seats so im not sure how hard it will be to clean not to mention on the rides I may miss out on today...

does cleaning fee only cover vomit?

thanks
Its worth a shot....I'd take pictures, the grimer it looks the better and then contact uber support right away. Also mention you can't drive till its clean cause you are worried it might affect you driver rating lol

SumGuy

Did you taste it? Could be a poop stain. I would go with poop when emailing uber since you don't know for sure...or do you?

Skrillio

Take pictures and go the office with the trip id number. If they ask how much do you think it will cost, say I dont know and they will usually just give you the maximum. If you email it in the amount will usually be lower.

THIRDEYE

I just received a $50 cleanup fee for a spilled drink with Lyft.
Pax left behind an opened bottle of a blue lemonade on the floor and about 1 ounce had spilled. Luckily, I noticed it quick enough to take pictures and wipe it before it stained. $10 ride turned into a $60 ride.
Dumb pax expect their driver's car to be clean, but treat it like a dumpster...