Uber Drivers Forum banner

Clean toilet at Avalon airport

1K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  Vegeta09 
#1 ·
I had to drop off a passenger at Avalon airport today and I needed to take a toilet stop, so I went to the uber holding bay to park my car and walked to the toilet, to my surprise it was really clean, as it's been utterly filthy every other time I've had to use it.
No different to the toilets at the Melbourne airport holding bay, really.

Given that we know how much of a mess the habibs and sandeeps make, when they go to the toilet, how long do you give it before the Avalon airport toilet is filthy again?

#3 ·
And...?

:p :p
I had to drop off a passenger at Avalon airport today and I needed to take a toilet stop, so I went to the uber holding bay to park my car and walked to the toilet, to my surprise it was really clean, as it's been utterly filthy every other time I've had to use it.
No different to the toilets at the Melbourne airport holding bay, really.

Given that we know how much of a mess the habibs and sandeeps make, when they go to the toilet, how long do you give it before the Avalon airport toilet is filthy again?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.