Classification?

Frankie602

I have a 2013 Black Pilot, I was driving UBER SUV, UBER Black, UBER Select, UBER XL. I'm a driver in Arizona. I asked support to add another vehicle profile with all the above including UBER X. But they removed me from all classes except XL and I'm not getting any requests!!! I asked them to add the SUV, Black and Select back on and they said they couldn't. So someone just woke up one day and decided to mess with my account, not cool, now they're telling me I need a commercial licence to drive SUV and Black, that makes no sense as I was driving it before. Can someone give me some advice? How can I get them to add SUV and Black back on? Who do I talk to?

Last edited:

SECOTIME

A couple months ago I was classified as Uber black and I didn't sign up for it but I kept on truckin'

I wrote into support to tell them but all they said in reply was canned responses unrelated to the issue

Frankie602

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A couple months ago I was classified as Uber black and I didn't sign up for it but I kept on truckin'

I wrote into support to tell them but all they said in reply was canned responses unrelated to the issue
Nice...So are you still classified as UBER Black?