Classic Uber.

Kartingkid21

I first had this issue where I could go online, but no riders could see me, so I wasn't really online. Of course uber support was useless, until finally someone said "resubmit to a background check" I thought maybe I was getting somewhere. Apparently not, as now under my document it says "background check consent form:missing" there never used to be a background check consent form under my documents section before but whatever. I email support about it, and after maybe 2 days of cut and paste emails about resetting my phone and reinstalling the app (how's that going to help, really?) I was finally told there was nothing wrong with my account and to just sign out and back in again. Wtf! Of course that's not going to work. These uber support dingus' are borderline.

Another Uber Driver

These "uber support dingus' " have a third grader's command of the English Language, at best. Uber outsources its Driver "Support". Put PLEASE ESCALATE in the subject line.

CuriousKatnip

So there's no way to fix this? I read someone just wrote on a paper their name and took a pic of that with the app. If that's what they want then what the hell... atleast give us a form to download

Oscar Levant

I first had this issue where I could go online, but no riders could see me, so I wasn't really online. Of course uber support was useless, until finally someone said "resubmit to a background check" I thought maybe I was getting somewhere. Apparently not, as now under my document it says "background check consent form:missing" there never used to be a background check consent form under my documents section before but whatever. I email support about it, and after maybe 2 days of cut and paste emails about resetting my phone and reinstalling the app (how's that going to help, really?) I was finally told there was nothing wrong with my account and to just sign out and back in again. Wtf! Of course that's not going to work. These uber support dingus' are borderline.
I've had that happen to me and a trip to the office, waiting 45 minutes to see an office person fixed the problem. Yeah, emails rarely gets anything done. but, also, some regions the office isn't anywhere near, I'm told. But if you are in a big city, there usually is an office to visit.