Class action suit disabled vs scooters

uberdriverfornow

they need to find a place for users to store the scooters, this will cause prices to go up as they will have to pay shops to allow them to be stored there

Lawlet91

this is exactly the problem going forward in orlando with their bikes. a ridiculous number of bikes sitting around blocking corner access which would legitimately hinder ADA access for anyone vision impared

Kodyhead

this is exactly the problem going forward in orlando with their bikes. a ridiculous number of bikes sitting around blocking corner access which would legitimately hinder ADA access for anyone vision impared
Do you have scooters up there? The city if fort Lauderdale banned them for the upcoming spring break season

Lawlet91

Do you have scooters up there? The city if fort Lauderdale banned them for the upcoming spring break season
We have their bikes rather than scooters, so they take up even more space sitting around per unit and happen to sit around a lot

BurgerTiime

The worst is when the wind blows and a whole row of them pile up a blockage. I’ve seen people aid in getting them out of the way for people in wheelchairs. It’s a real problem.

ANT 7

I was in San Diego in August and those damn things were everywhere on the sidewalks. What an annoyance.

The disabled litigants have a real case here, as I'm able bodied and I find them to be a real PITA.

Imagine how they must feel about it.