Class Action LawSuit LYFT

AJUber

So let me start by saying , I haven't drove for LYFT since September of last year , and I give you guys credit that continue to drive . Anyways when class actions come across my desk for LYFT or Uber I always sign up for . Today 3-12-2019 I received a 52 dollar check in the mail saying here your cut for the class action lawsuit. its such a scam because every driver will tell you what we had to put up with during the years with Uber or Lyft anything less than a grand would not be worth it. I have attached a picture , so everyone can see , just how much of a joke these class actions are .

Wish the best for you guys that are still driving .

Last edited:

TheDevilisaParttimer

So let me start by saying , I haven't drove for LYFT since September of last year , and I give you guys credit that continue to drive . Anyways when class actions come across my desk for LYFT or Uber I always sign up for . Today 3-12-2019 I received a 52 dollar check in the mail saying here your cut for the class action lawsuit. its such a scam because every driver will tell you what we had to put up with during the years with Uber or Lyft anything less than a grand would not be worth it. I have attached a picture , so everyone can see , just how much of a joke these class actions are .

Wish the best for you guys that are still driving .
Doctor your image too much personal information for internet.