• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

City Patrols at AAC

Uberbrent

Code people were in the Uber lot at AAC last night writing tickets for not having permits. You have been warned.

Nice_Guy

Am sure they write as soon as you pull up. This is getting crazy, that's why I avoid going to the lots, instead I ask pax to meet me away from traffic. Did it surge? 21 pilots are pretty poplular, am sure tonight it wi aurge for those driving.Thanks for the heads up!

Uberbrent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
21 Pilots was last night. Bon Jovi is tonight. If you are waiting for passengers IN the uber lot (the Uber west lot - actually south part of lot E), they can do a permit check. If you do not have the permits, then they write a ticket. I watched them write several. They approached me and asked to see the drivers permit. I showed them and they thanked me for being in compliance.

EDIT: Yes, It did surge. I got a 3.2 XL surge to Hurst. My portion was over $100. I stopped at DFW and waited 5 minutes and got an XL to Addison which got me most of the way home.

One more thing...It is not getting crazy - it is getting normal, as in the way it should be. I wish they would staff up code enforcement all over Dallas. It's not that hard to get the permits.

Last edited:

Gtbsand

Twenty One Pilots was at 3-4x when the concert let out. I was at home but my daughter was there. And out of curiosity when she text me the show was over I looked. It showed at least 2x for a good while.